Reviews for What To Do When You Are Dead
Son of a goat chapter 1 . 8/9
Jesus dude, that fucking killed me. Fucking /killed/ me, I'm dead now because of this beautiful fic
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 1/3
This fic is absolutely incredible. I wanted to cry at the ending, and few stories can make me do so. But that is not the reason i found this story so close to my heart.

I've been suicidal a long time and tried a few times to die. Of all the doctors, therapists and meds, this story is honestly the first thing to stick in my heart and head as to why not to kill myself. Kurt watching over Blaine and not being able to help him is heartbreaking, and it was that moment i thought, how could I bear to do the same to my father, my little brothers? It was like being hit in the stomach by a dodgeball.

I just want you to know. You saved a life with this fic. It will come back to me, again and again, in my dark moments. Cause me to pause, and think again.

Thank you for the lifeline.
Theatreotaku chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
that was so amazing it will take me days to recover from this that was so emotional and that ending was just wow im at a loss for words. fantastic work.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is incredibly sad and hauntingly beautiful.
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. Your writing is so thoughtful and beautiful. And you also write really good smut.

This story made me CRY from the happy ending. Your word choice is so lovely. And the way you managed to give it a happy ending that flowed and made sense and wasn't just a tacked on obligatory happy ending was so good.

I think I love you. Can we be best friends now?
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I've cried at the end of fics before but this is the first time I've ever cried and felt so much emotion in one story. That was hauntingly beautiful. I could feel the pain in that one. I gotta go find something happy to read now.
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
All i think i need to say is this: Oh my god. I have never felt so anxious when i was reading! I need to listen to that song and add this story to my favorite list!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
geezus.

great fic.

I'm a bit emotional here, sorry.

I enjoyed reading it tho.