Reviews for Welcome Home
mother hobbit chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
What? You taught Pippin to say a bad word? Takes Frodo, Sam, and Merry over her knees. wack wack wack
oejijjv chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Frodo, Sam, Merry, Rosie, and Lotho are not the same age.
Lady Taerglynn chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
Thoroughly enjoyable. I love the premise. Good old Pippin!
Your tales would be even better with more description and detail (what the characters are thinking, more detailed plot explanation etc). And well, then they would be longer, too, which I wholeheartedly approve...
Lylie London chapter 7 . 7/30/2003
this is SUCH a cute story! I LOVE it! please update, this is excellent stuff.

~flutterby
Lunatic chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
AW! A baby Pippin! That really would be a terror ;)

I really like this story... those friendships are just so cute... and I can really imagine all those sweet hobbits together *dreams away*
hmsgirl chapter 7 . 3/30/2003
This was cool. Have you read Obelia Medusa's Making of a Ringbearer? It has an interesting way of giving Pippin his nickname.:) Keep writing!
Tatl Alaria chapter 7 . 2/8/2003
Oh, I loved that chapter! I was crying and laughing while I read it. Great job! Very good idea for Pip's nickname ;) Keep it up!

Namarie,

Tatl Alaria
Elf Reader chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
You haven't updated in ages!Get out there and some writing done girl!You don't know how long I've waited for an update from you.I've one last thing to say,UPDATE!
Elf Reader chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Hello,

Sam Is one of my absolute favorite characters and I like the way you portray get out there girl and write!
tiggivon chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
i don't think baby sitting is a skill that they say they are good at. good story so far.

tiggivon chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
good they should be able to hold their own now against lotho.

tiggivon chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
good idea. they need to be able to sort out lotho. he gets away with too much.

tiggivon chapter 4 . 10/7/2002
frodo can be brave when allowed and tht was a good time. can't stand lotho at the best of times.

bilbo's party shopuld be good. and sam certainly never said a more true word.

tiggivon chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
so sam is a ddark horse. a poem and a flower.

glad to see merry has visited and has met sam.

tiggivon chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
robbie burns would forgive you as i think he was easy going.

liked the poem and sam's bashfulness. hope he doesn't get teased too much.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »