Reviews for The Beguiling Beauty Underneath
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 3 . 3/26
Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope things get better for Raoul and Erik.
MaggieMay96 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Hi - this is a great story ! One of the best that I've read because it's so different ! Please, PLEASE update this story - don't abandon it ! I really want to know what is going to happen !
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 3 . 6/10/2012

Please write more soon! like really soon! like now soon
YoursInEternity S.D chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Ah I love it! I hope you can update soon its very good :D
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Awww... Poor Raoul.. :(

Maybe the Phantom should come back in because he's obviously in distress, and Raoul could beg him to get his violin and tuning kit?.. :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh dear... Not a good way to treat the sweet Raoul when he only wants love and music.. 0'0

Seems like that's exactly what the phantom can give him.. ;)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ohh.. I like much! lol. :)

I'll be reading and reviewing the rest, then waiting for more! :)
XD chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
You must write more! I'm usually not one for reviewing because I'm so terrible at it but you simply must continue this fic! Raoul a violinist? The idea is wonderful and I wish I could read Eriks reaction to Raoul playing, them talking over music.

When Raoul looked up and Erik was taking by his beautiful eyes I was holding back squeels! This fic promises to be lots of fun so please continue it!
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Oh how I wish to read more, to read more would like to have my first hug or the first time I saw a sunset. So please my auther write more I would love to read more I really would. However I know I must wait so wait I will but not too long right? Anyway I'll be watching this fic like I would a bady.
JustPlainAmy chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Please continue!
bat-from-the-singingworld chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
i love this story please update soon :D
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I love this but please don't make phantom or raoul all sissy and lovey-dovely because that not what they are like for one the phantom was not like that with christine and raoul would not like the thought of being gay even if he was he would find it sinful the reason for this is he was brought but in a posh faimly so it would be horrorable to like an other man and even if raoul know no one would find out he still would not be that up for it and I don't think he would really want to be with the phantom and if you don't mind puting in a scene were raoul try to run away from the phantom oh and the reason I am telling you this Is because most people make it all lovly-dovely and they make it so out of charaeter
mrs.justenbeeebir123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
omg pls continue!
Mallie chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Well on the plus side not only does Erik now know who Phillipe is, but Raoul's letter hopefully *won't* bring anyone looking for him.

On the minus side, Erik's being a jerk in refusing to even ask what it is Raoul wants him to bring.
Mallie chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Oh dear, and for once Erik is actually innocent of the crime he's accused of. And he's jealous, that's not good. A jealous, angry Phanton is *never* good. Hopefully he'll soon find out who Phillipe is.