Reviews for The Thirteenth Olympian
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 9 . 2/28
PLEASE UPDATE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? I LOVE THE STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I really like it!

I had hope that the three millenia with Chaos were less in Earth and Olympus. Also Zeus has a really good death wish.

For a moment I had thought that Nix was the one rising as she is the daughter of Chaos
Angry spartan chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
brutha. Update please man. it's been 4 years. actually your probably not writing any more...
boros chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Excellent
snebic chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Gg, man, gg. Honestly I liked how this was taking the normal percabeth break up story's and flipping them the bird. There was no unnecessary crying or drama, just straight up "bye" anyway I think you ended it fairly well, I mean if I wanted to read a story about the 3rd Titan war I would have gone somewhere else, but I came here for pertamis.
Son of the Dead chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Right so let me get this straight, the story is finished and we the readers get to decide how it ends in our own minds?

That is freaking awesome! You are now one of my favourite authors, I'm going to have so much fun thinking up endings for this.

Thanks

Son of the Dead
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
wow...kinky
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
damn last u touched this was Apr 1, 2012?!
Isles chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Awesome story! And thanks for finishing the story (Status: Complete) and not leaving it unfinished like so many stories from other authors. 8)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
please keep posting
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
This story is dead
Naviv chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Awe...SOME! This is really good! Keep ot going!