Reviews for The Thirteenth Olympian
hatcha chapter 4 . 9/22/2021
This is awesome, such a sweet chapter and gosh she is lovely...
zeusjupiter46 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Gave him the worst domains
Son of Vesta 16 chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
Gud

BUT WHY DID YOU END IT HERE

WAIIIIIII
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2021
Oh shit. Maybe Artemis has an excuse when it comes to Percy. He is the god go the tides and the moon and tide have a strong connection even in the real world.
blackironblade95 chapter 7 . 3/13/2021
very good charpter
Valkyrie3420 chapter 9 . 5/24/2020
MOREEEEEEEEEEE
Iknowgreekmythgy chapter 9 . 5/21/2020
This is amazing, but how was a primordial stuck in the body of a mortal?
Bartheboi/IKnowGreekMythology
clockyclocky chapter 6 . 4/29/2020
Nice story bro. I don't know if ur even still here but these guys don't know what they're talking about. The dedication needed to create a good and complete story is extremely difficult. I hope ur doing well
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Another annoying liar. This is not complete. Pathetic waste of my time. Won’t be reading anything else of yours, that’s for damn sure.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2019
Not once ever has any PErcy Jackson story ever been a good read when percy vanishes for training and then has an alternate identity. Not once has the extreme amount of time without contact been necessary. Not once has hiding his identity been needful. It’s all stupid fake drama that is utterly stupid and pointless. 3000 years and not one message. Percy does not love Artemis. He abandoned her, stole her memories, and didn’t contact her once. That is not the actions of anyone even halfway decent. Percy is supposed to have loyalty. He showed none in this story. You also can not profess to love someone you rape. Changing someone’s memories and thoughts is rape.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2019
The massive time skips in these stories while seperate did overplayed, stupid, pointless and caused harm to every single story that uses it. Three millennia? Do you know how stupid that is? I’m out, I hate stupid writers.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
What a waste of time reading this chapter.