Reviews for Red Zone: The Things We Lost
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
I have a hard time believing that Lois would hop in the sack with someone so quickly if she loved Clark so much
1eclecticreader chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Oh yeah, I enjoyed the ride all right!

I like that the story stayed essentially the same even though the roles were somewhat reversed all around. LL was superb as General Lane - I knew she was the one Zod was referring to when he mentioned the name to CK. It could've been her father but I knew it was her, I just knew. Her taking the mantle was incredibly tragic. I was taken aback by all that's happened to her - it was a shock. Then finding out about the plan of attack - wow - it was strategically genius. As a bonus, I love that CK just went for it when he went back.

It's a great read. Thank you!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Congratulations, SunRei on the completion of this fic! It was a very enjoyable read and I loved that you wrote it from Clark's POV and that he was the one experiencing the three week time jump at the conclusion of season eight.

It's obvious from what happened in this chapter and the epilogue that the experience affected him greatly. And I thought his time there was well spent despite the loss of power. He really got to SEE Lois and Oliver through different eyes.

Of course, once he returned to his present time, I loved that he didn't waste any time showing and telling his Lois how he felt. It was definitely similar to what happened on the show, but to me, it was also so much better!

Thank you for writing and sharing such a lovely story. I look forward to reading new stories from you soon! :)
winthjo chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Great going. Hope he will tell her now he's the Blur.
mickeiblue chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
what a great story, what a great last chapter. love clark getting in the last word. you did such a great job with this what if.
blaker316 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
awesome ending hope for a sequel
winthjo chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Good going so far. Will Clark get his powers back now? Is he going to go back in time and try to stop Zod in the beginning? This way he can save Lois and try to make his relationship work with her this time without all the stupid games they played with each other in the past.
cloisharley chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
you always could write a good story and I can not wait to read the end of this one!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Wow! This was a very revealing chapter. You did a great job, SunRei explaining the challenges Lois, Oliver, Mrs. Kent and everyone within Clark's inner circle went through in the future without him.

The world was literally at a stand still with Zod taking control, but the idea of combining kryptonite with a nuclear bomb to bring Zod and the other Kryptonians to their knees was a very risky and dangerous move. After all, the decision meant risking the lives of those who lived in Smallville and Metropolis. That alone is a scary thought and for Clark to be powerless while all the ciaos insues around him must be devastating.

But I loved that he realized how much he cared for Lois and that he wanted her fight to be his. Now the question is...where is Lois? Is she safe? And what will Clark do now that the little boy had returned the Legion ring to him?

PPMS - the excitement in this chapter has me anxious for more! :)
blaker316 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
awesome chapter
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Again, I think you're doing a fantastic job with this story and in chapter five, I'm estatic that Clark finally got some "alone time" with Lois.

Aside from their lovemaking - which was great by the way - I LOVED that Lois already figured out Clark wasn't her Clark and that his ring was missing all thanks to her "strategic genius" which is awesome!

But of course, the part I liked most was the ending when Clark told Lois he had her back. Aww...he may not be THE Clark of her time, but I'm sure she appreciates his support just the same.

Update soon! :)
mickeiblue chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
awwww.

i love that last line. i love the chapter. yay, for clois!
winthjo chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I remember in the show the reason none of the Kandorians had no powers because Jor-el added blue k to the clone mix. Now that they have there powers from the red sun, which is the opposite from normal, I wonder if the Blue K would give Clark his powers instead of taking it away like it used to do?
blaker316 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
awesome chapter
Allsmallville chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
That was an amazing chapter. I really love this story. I'm wondering what's going on between Lois and Oliver. I can't wait to find out what will happen Clois-wise and Story-wise.