Reviews for NIGHTWING
Sticks and Steam chapter 13 . 2/14
This story is so amazing... I don't even know where to start.
AmandaVincent13 chapter 9 . 2/3
Im a writer so I know how happy it makes me feel when someone reviews on my story's. It lets me know that people are actually reading my story's! so I think it would be hilarious if at the end, Dick accidently walks in on the labor because he heard screams, and he saw the head, and yelped and ran out of the room and he met up with Wally and he was all like, "Dude im never gonna get this memory out of my head." and then Wally says, "Or will you..."
AmandaVincent13 chapter 1 . 2/1
lol I thought for a second that someone yelled "explanation point!"
Blue lightning 22xx chapter 3 . 1/27
Love it but I saw a tiny mistake when u put dicks date of birth 6/17/1990 u forget that their are only 12 months in a year.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Loved the story! Glad Bruce and Dick made up, was kinda sad when Bruce had said "He [Dick] is not my son." Felt really bad for Bruce, even if he was being a jerk, and for 'Wing. Damn, Dick just had a bad end of year this time didn't he? Oh well, all's well that ends well...Wait, what happened to Ivy? (*Cue dramatic music for sequel*)
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
...M'Gann is pregnant, isn't she?
ThoriumIndiumPotassium chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I would just like to point out that I figured out M'gann was pregnant like four chapters ago. I also deduced that barbara would be coming in as soon as I read the author's note at the beginning of the chapter
StoopdFoxx chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Like I said before, Richard Grayson speak ROMANI NOT ROMANIAN. Common misconception. Just a bit annoying when people mix it up though.
StoopdFoxx chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Dick speaks Romani not Romanian. :) Just thought I might point that out.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
NO DON'T KILL ALFRED OR I'LL SICK BABS ON YOU
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
OMGGGGG sdfghjkl;kjhgfdsadfgi
I don't ship the ships but I'm liking the kissing! xD
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 9 . 9/25/2014