Reviews for NIGHTWING
Emma chapter 1 . 3/31
I love it and want a lot more. It had a really nice story.
Nightwing's Wife chapter 8 . 1/12
I'm here so the communists don't get me lol. Good book dood
KNIGHTWING1101 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Tim is 16 right? why is he acting like a 9 year old. and Bruce is definitely not this unobservant and unaware. you have a good base but certain things feel off.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Number 1 is from Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood!
JustaPhantom chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Not foster he's his adoptive. Foster is only if Bruce was only looking after him temporarily
TsukiMalou chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Hey! I don't know if it's too late for a review 5 years after you ended the story, but just thought I'd say I really enjoyed it! I don't know what it is about a tortured Nightwing, but it's great, lol, I love it! Could read it all day :P
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
The real victim here is Clark.
I mean, he was left comn-less. Poor him.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Love it
grayson4life chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
too many gingers !
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
I really enjoy this, even if it was torturous at some points... X) Thanks for writing1
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Omg i HATE you... for making me feel such angst over everyones fav boy wonder
Adrianna Agray chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
I loved this story : ) awesome writing : )
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
AWWWWW THAT WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
The timeline is dick then he became nightwing and jason todd became robin then he died and tim drake became robin later jason came back to life and became red hood an anti-hero Later tim drake became red robin and left than way later damian, batmans son came and batman vanished than nightwing became batman and damian became robin Babs was batgirl than she got paralized and became oracle and steph was batgirl and robin cassandra cane was also batgirl.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2016