Reviews for NIGHTWING
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 13 . 5/20
I really enjoy this, even if it was torturous at some points... X) Thanks for writing1
Omg i HATE you... for making me feel such angst over everyones fav boy wonder
Adrianna Agray chapter 13 . 4/9
I loved this story : ) awesome writing : )
AWWWWW THAT WAS AWESOME!
The timeline is dick then he became nightwing and jason todd became robin then he died and tim drake became robin later jason came back to life and became red hood an anti-hero Later tim drake became red robin and left than way later damian, batmans son came and batman vanished than nightwing became batman and damian became robin Babs was batgirl than she got paralized and became oracle and steph was batgirl and robin cassandra cane was also batgirl.
bat glare
giving enough time
equals
heat vision
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I NEED MY CHALANT WHERES MY CHALANT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Well I don't want my head bitten off so good story so far and WHAT THE HELL WHY WOLD YOU DO THIS TO DICK
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
He speaks romani not Romanian you mixed it up
Dana 7 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
This is probably really late but I think the song that you thinking of is from frozen the first time in forever. Really good story love the plot.
Fan Reviewer chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
I hate Dickbabs and I hate Barbara Gordon, if you'd left out that obnoxious character this story would have been perfect.
therobinator chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
This story was great until you shoved in the Dickbabs stuff *gags*
TheLionTamerHasArrived chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Actually, Nightwing has blood type AB negative. Which is ironic, because that's Batman's blood type.;)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2015