Reviews for We Can Share?
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 2/23
/snort Kurt is way too controlling for that. AND with trust issues (with good reason). NOT a sub & NOT a giggling...NM, it's your story.
madi chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
i cant fiind the sequel great story btw
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
When Kurt said the baby had two hearts, I thought "Time Lord baby!"
KlaineLover3 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Omg! This chapter was HALARIUS! Love the story!
hotstuff1708 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Erm, you made a little mistake here (sorry!).

Kurtis Kyle Hummel is his name here.

But when Burt yells his name earlier his name is

Kurt Elizabeth Hummel.

You accidentally messed up his name.

BRILLIANT FIC btw.
Kendianna chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This isn't a flame! I'd just like to suggest putting an MPreg label in the fic summary. I read it and liked it, but that's the kind of kink specification that should come with clear warning.
Autumn chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
you really need to make sure you dont have any spelling mistakes which u do have
WishesintheNightSky chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Wow. I just...wow. I admit, I kinda skipped over this story every time I found it in the in-progress section, just because I normally loathe polygamy with a burning passion, but I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised by this fic.

I mean, it was cute and fluffy, hot and smutty, cruel at times (though the sadist in me definitely says that Jacob deserved far more than what they did), and a well-written hurt/comfort altogether. Kurt/Blaine/Dave's relationship (Blurtofsky? Karondermel?) was definitely interesting, and the fact that they all loved each other so much that they didn't care who was the real biological father of both of the babies was really adorable and sweet. Soyea. I regret not reading this sooner, but now that I have, I have no qualms in telling you that I loved it. (:
x-Meiko-Rose-x chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Hey! Could you let me know when the sequel goes up? Thankyou :)

Meikox
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
This story was sooo good! I lvoed it and I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
What a lovely story, Demented. I'll look out for your new story in a month or so.
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I thought pre-natal cravings passed long before the 3rd trimester, but other than that, the story really works. It's endearing to see Dave and Blaine so sweet and supportive of Kurt in his pregnancy.
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Generally I love your writing, but this chapter just seemed very shoddy and slapstick
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Okay... Finally someone making Jewfro pay for his actions. While I would have hit him in the wallet (funny, how a lawsuit against a teen's parents will stifle the vehement arguments about the 1st amendment), your solution was more in character for the jocks. One can only hope that it will make the dweeb keep his blog, camera and microphone to himself.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »