Reviews for The Awesome Hitman and the Aristocrat
ForeverSnow101 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Well idk if you'll update again, but I really liked this story. PRUSSIA YOU ASS! XD you never mess with a girls wardrobe
Just a person chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
That was a really great story! I really hope you write more, it's absolutely gold so far!

Can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the good writing.
Lady of Kalam chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Dios mios I just...! Ahhh Me encanta tu cuenta!

Err. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Ve
Kaien Kuran chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
I'd just like to say: YOU WORDS AWESOMETASTIC STORY! Please update soon. :-D
oldtimerocknroll chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Awesome as always! I'm wondering when the next chapter will be posted..It really is a great piece. Keep up the good work!
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
I just re-read this whole thing... xD

Please update soon! :3
Hatake Kai chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
Lovina is pretty and has the bestest Antonio ever... This is reallly good, I LOVE GIL AND VIV :)))))) Update soon :)
RightMeow chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Bahahahaha I love it! This story is awesome! :)
preusterreich chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
I really like your stories, and I'm sure that I've told you before how much I love you for writing Prussia/femAustria, but there's one thing about this chapter that is a little confusing to me, and I hope you'll allow me to give you some constructive criticism on it! It's just that sometimes it's difficult to tell who is talking because you have long stretches of dialogue with only a few sentences distinguishing characters from each other. Usually I can tell who is talking because of your characterization, but other times I am left a little confused, especially when there are a lot of people involved in the conversation/scene. If you could try writing less dialogue and more of the other part(haha it's hard to explain, like more of the narrator or omniscient being that is telling the story in 3rd person), maybe the story would flow more easily. :)

Anyway, once again I want to thank you for writing Prussia/femAustria because there is way too little of it out there. :D
Kreszentenia chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
*Struggles to breathe*

This... was the most... hilarious thing... I have ever... read.

The insanity that goes on in this house... is just so beautiful. I feel so bad for Viveka XD

"WHY IS EVERYONE COMING IN HERE?" Exactly what I was thinking!

I must admit, when I saw this was updated, I had a fangirl spazz attack and practically screamed, "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!"

And it was definitely a gift. Best chapter so far~ (Even though I feel like I think that every time XD)
2570225 chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
"FELICIANO! I'M WAITING FOR MY COMPLIMENT!"

I just died laughing. I laughed for like 5 minutes straight. Oh Prustrian Informant, you and your witty banter!
Ichirukiia chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Feliciano is so mean for poor Lovina!

Ok something constructive...I didnt thought that you were going to upload more of this story. So thank you.

Half of it it was so hard to stop laughing!
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I LOOOOOOOOVE this story! Please continue soon! :D

(Why do I ALWAYS discover a story when there's a cliffhanger waiting inat the end of the last chapter? _)
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
You got me into an unstoppable giggling fit when you mentioned Prussia fiddling with Austria's "vital regions".

It's so CANON! xD
Smoldering Flame chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Please update! Love to see how this all works out! Wonderful story!