Reviews for Return Loyalties
ZachFitzyBoy101 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I only read random fics because I supposed this would be lame, which it is because you keep having exact repeats of a few paragraphs in a row. You also say "were" instead of "where". You have some other grammar mistakes. And spelling. The plot could be interesting enough, but this...this fic is annoying to read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Ooooo please write more! Love it!
BitterSweet08 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh you have to continue this. It's like you thought of everything from why Ben's leaving behind his wife to why the guard is hiding this from the Volturi. Guess they're not so loyal after all. I especially like how you are making the guard tolarable people. Usually when you think of them you think evil especially Dimitri and Felix, glad this isn't the case. AND you added Fred, I always thought about the Volturi taking under their wing and I can see it happening the way you described it. You have to update this and I mean soon. ;)
ScrubsSchoko chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh, I hope you update soon...I'm so glad somebody finally decided to write something about Demetri and Amun. The beginning of your story was very interesting and I like your writing style. I wonder, how Demetri will react when Benjamin arrives...:)
Liluxstellar chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm liking it! Hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I like the beginning very much...Even though I feel bad for poor Felix ( Hope, you update soon