Reviews for Breaking Tradition
should try a sequel?
Dramamomma19 chapter 25 . 3/28
I love love love it, but I would like to know they get married and still have Reneesma (sorry for the typo) and take care of Teddy. The all get together and they maybe move into the magic world. Let me know please.
XxRyliexX chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
I have been thoroughly enjoying your story. Just a small grammar error I picked up on surely if they are English as you say then they would say mum not mom
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
i love your story so far and happy 4th of July!
Lililovingreading chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
I just discovered this story and it's great
I hope you'll continue this
Great job:)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Great great story and extremely sharply and well written
Maiannaise chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Aww, cute ending to the chapter!
Maiannaise chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hahahaha, DADA! That has made my day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
pooor bella
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
LOVE IT!
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
More please:)
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 24 . 9/9/2013
Amazing story. The pain she and everyone else is going through breaks my heart.
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
LOVE IT!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
poor Bella
THE BOOK KEEPER chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Okay so love the idea but the only thing is that your making Bella way to snobby, she is not the self sacrificing person that would give up anything for someone they love. In your introductory you said that you would not be writing Bella a a 'weak' person, witch worry's me. She may be weak Physically but mentally she is the strongest person in the whole twilight series. In the last book she thinks she is going to die,(she doesn't but she thinks she will) she prepares her death by handing the thing that alsmost made her die a gift. (renesme) Although she loves her she could have just given up she didnt. She didnt run away. Becuase she is stroung. NOT weak. Instead (in your story) i would think the person would just give her up because she annoys love between Edward in Bella in practically gone, but some passion in there! But the fantasy we want to have. i really love this story though the way its written has a mystery about it so i will keep reading. Also i dont get your perspective thing. most writer dont change perspective, or if they do do it at a more constistant pace through out the story.