Reviews for but comforts we despise
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is just the best!
Swirling Dreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good lord. Why does this story not have more reviews? It's one of the best River/11 Mature prices I have ever read. And it's without a doubt the most poetic, the most stunningly beautiful weave of words I have read in this fandom. It's perfect. It was just...oh my god. It was so good. Thank you so much, it was a privelege to read that.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Absolutely perfect. Truly wonderful. I can't even be coherent, dammit, it was so good.
Cleopatra chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Absolutely wonderful.
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
... There are no words. I usually just leave short 'reviews' that say silly things like, "I love this! I love you!" But I desperately wanted to leave a long review explaining exactly how this made me feel after reading this. I just can't seem to find the words.

It's so beautifully written. Very poetic. It flowed so wonderfully, and everyone were completely in character. I felt an array of emotions, most of which I can't even put a name to. I love that the sex scene was... well, it was sex, but it wasn't graphic to the point where I worry about you.

This is just pure perfection. A masterpiece. Don't ever stop writing.
valasmaldoran chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Cierra chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I was listening to 'I Am The Doctor' as I read this. I think it might make me biased, but I enjoyed this fic. c: Well done.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ohmygod. That was AMAZING. The best thing I've possibly ever read.

You are so fantastic. Just that. So wonderfully wrotten and perfectlym captured.

& I love you a lot.
xNeariax chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG. Fangirl Death. Most awesome, most romantic and most beautiful first (or last) time story ever written (or at least ever read by me)! I know *exactly* why I just LOVE this pairing TO PIECES and your writing is so in-character and does them so much justice. 3

Not only in this story either. I will eventually get around to review the rest as well - in the meantime: addin you to my fav authors already. :)
mericat chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
So sweet, the way the Doctor asks permission and lets her know they haven't made love before. And you have created a beautiful, romantic version of making love. They are fantastic together. Thank you.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this was fantastic! absolutely wonderful! 3
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
YES! I loved this, we NEED lots of Doctor/River sexing as in LOTS! D
hipkarma chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Petrichor11 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
DEAD. I AM DEAD. This is absolutely perfect. You should write more smut!