Reviews for Almost Lost
French fan

I did not remember to have read your story. If you did not write it was your first, i would not believed you were a new writter !

A Wonderful story and the caracters are well respected. I love 'the nest and the birds' and the 'superman thing'.

I hope one day, you will write soumething with deeks and callen. Maybe with callen who realises that deeks IS very good to hide with his jokes... And maybe to speak and to jock IS the best way of hiding.
FireFlower88 chapter 22 . 1/13
For your first FanFic, this was AWESOME! Very well done, I didn't give a rat's ass about accuracy for the procedural/medical jargon; it all sounded pretty good to me.

Now, on to the sequel!
FireFlower88 chapter 14 . 1/13
Love the analogy of the baby birds! Well done, my Dear.
FireFlower88 chapter 7 . 1/13
NOOOOOOOOOOO! He can't leave! Callen, at a desk job? Biting my nails over here; excellent work on your first story! :) As a newbie myself, I know how awesome it feels get these positive reviews.
FireFlower88 chapter 1 . 1/13
Ok, so I had to look this one up when I saw your newest FanFic "Taking Care of Callen". Loving what I'm reading so far! I'll let you know what I think when I get to the end! :)
Petunia3116 chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Loved this story! Love when Callen gets his ass kicked but is put back together in the end! Love when the team stands together!
martymax chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Great storyx
country girl chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed it - right level of drama & humour. Got the characters personalities & relationships just right; could easily pass for an NCIS LA aired episode. Might try this myself
country girl chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
you shouldn't be worried about others reading your work, it's very good. Exciting, life like & leaving the reader - certainly in my case - wanting more!
country girl chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
hate to see or think of G as vulnerable as this but I can imagine how easy it would be for him to get in state like it especially because of his injuries
country girl chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
have come late to these fanfiction stories
Brilliant writing! I had tears in my eyes when I read about G distancing himself to try & lessen the pain of separation, loss and rejection and the feeling of being defective - onto next chapter ..
country girl chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
every bit as good as a NCIS LA aired episode - if not better! Poor Callen - my hero! can't wait to hear more ...
PenPatronus chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Lovely
GAARA12223 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
aww! so adorable BTW when you almost made Callen leave the sam I cried a bit.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Well At Least Callen Is Getting Some Much Needed Rest... But, Aren't You Not Supposed To Sleep After Getting A Concussion Or Hitting Your Head Really Hard?