Reviews for Almost Lost
martymax chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Great storyx
country girl chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed it - right level of drama & humour. Got the characters personalities & relationships just right; could easily pass for an NCIS LA aired episode. Might try this myself
country girl chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
you shouldn't be worried about others reading your work, it's very good. Exciting, life like & leaving the reader - certainly in my case - wanting more!
country girl chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
hate to see or think of G as vulnerable as this but I can imagine how easy it would be for him to get in state like it especially because of his injuries
country girl chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
have come late to these fanfiction stories
Brilliant writing! I had tears in my eyes when I read about G distancing himself to try & lessen the pain of separation, loss and rejection and the feeling of being defective - onto next chapter ..
country girl chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
every bit as good as a NCIS LA aired episode - if not better! Poor Callen - my hero! can't wait to hear more ...
PenPatronus chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
Lovely
GAARA12223 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
aww! so adorable BTW when you almost made Callen leave the sam I cried a bit.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Well At Least Callen Is Getting Some Much Needed Rest... But, Aren't You Not Supposed To Sleep After Getting A Concussion Or Hitting Your Head Really Hard?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Oh Man, Poor Callen, Hetty Really Laid Into Him. & Next She's Going To Poke & Prod Him. Just What He Needs.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
& Sam Should Be More Concerned, Someone Want Callen DEAD!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Well, Planting Tracking Devices In Them... It All Makes Sense Now!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Uh Oh. Did He Get Hit? Or Maybe Sam Broke A Rib Or Something? Either Way, Not Good, & They Need To get The Fuck Out Of There ASAP & Get Him To A Hospital!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Uh Oh, This Doesn't Sound Good. Callen HAsn't Eaten In Like 24 Hours, He's Tired, & He Doesn't Have His Badge. Nothing Good Can Come Of This.
witchy78 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I'm loving this fic so so much ! I'm a hurt addict (in many fandoms) and this story is basically all I wanna read in this genre : no hospital, best friends takig care of the hurt!hero ! This is soooo good that I had to stop at one point in my reading to let you know how much fun I'm having right now ;o)
Off to read the rest of your fic now.