Reviews for Break You Hard
Neal aka Lowkojr chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
A little confusing where it over laps with other stories but the Jared and Kim story line was really good.
ThewritingsofaJaneite chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
This is the first story of yours that I've read. I'm enjoying it! I will definitely be reading your other stories.
Annabel7777777 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Oh my god. I love this so much and I defiantly need more. Please like now. You are the best writer on fan fiction. I can't believe how good this storie is Jared and Kim are so cute. Kim's so relatable I love it. Please write more soon.
Lmb111514 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
This story is great so far; I've adored all of it and hope to read the last chapter soon!
hooligan chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SmartKoala chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
I loved this chapter...I was laughing so hard I was crying! Please do more! Best was Sam saying he had the dumbest wolves ever :)
Khadejah1999 chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Just stared reading this book, please update it. It's awesomr
rissbenzo chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
i liked your other kim story better, I'm only one chapter in and yet I'm already annoyed how kim stalks jared and oh my god I've been inlove with him for years! i hate stories where the girl is so annoying i want to throw my computer across the room. seriously loved your other story so much read it three times not this one though.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Ooh! I hope the last chapter includes Jared telling Kim about the imprint!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
She finally knows!
Aceofk chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
So happy to have you back! Can't wait for you to finish 2 is better as well! :)
tiffanythibedeau chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon... I love tho stories and it series to it... :)
GrumpySunshine chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I'm really enjoying your story! It's very cute and has provided a nice pick-me-up to a somewhat testing day. (I spilled ketchup all down the front of my shirt in the cafe today...in front of a boy.) Your Kim and Jared are so cute, and I really enjoy reading about them :) So glad I found your story!

PS. I have not read and am not currently reading Mirrors or 2 is Better. Though I more than likely will after I finish Break You Hard ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
ur a really good writer be proud of it
LeahLUVER chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Aww cute. You got me feeling all giddy! So whose gonna teach Kim how to drive? Emily or Jared?