Reviews for Fine Art
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Idk it still feels like they hadn't officially broken up, Santana just ran away and wouldn't respond to her. And then San was dating sugar for a while, she was the one cheating :/ and Brittany didn't even care. idk it felt like Santana should of had to do a little begging to get back with Britts instead of the reverse
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Umm I get she's mad about being in the closet and all that but she has to know Britt wouldn't cheat. And seriously Santana juuuust did cheat by kissing sugar so wtf
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Aww I wish Britt was able to get thru to Santana.. Of course Brittany would never cheat on San :( shouldn't Santana know that
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Love love love! Awesomeness satisfying my sweet tooth!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
These two are all kinds of sexy and I loved that this chapter was all Santana pinning for Britt Britt but I kinda wanted to see more affection and sweetness lol can't help it I gots a sweet tooth ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
So happy for them! Yay!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Omg! This is just brilliant and beyond sexually frustrating for everyone reading lol! Your writing is so good I want to jump in and be one of the characters :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Omg! I love this! It's so sexy and mysterious and f*** that red head lmao but yass that Britt loves san
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Yaaassssss
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Don't fight it Santana lol! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Damn... :( why is Britt with Kurt lol I mean it's kinda cute but not if it's ruining Brittana time lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Shhhhiiiiiit that was good! I like it!
weeoil chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Wow! First of all, I have to say that I'm so amazed by several creative names you used to describe Brittany, of all, I love that Santana stands her ground and not let herself being Britt's dirty little secret and doesn't let Britt treat her like she's not worth it. It's a rare trait in brittana fics because I always see one of them letting another threats them like shit. I'm so glad that I read this story of yours, good job!
lady-landslide chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Your stories are the best!
maizcorn chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Wow. This is nice. Very different from the usual fanfics, since covers more of San's POV than dialouges. I really like it. San has a very interesting mind hahaha. And not dumb Britt is always a blast to read.