Reviews for Guns, Chocolate and Steel
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So hot. Dear god

-hyperventilates-
LittleMender chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved this whole thing. I could imagine the point-counterpoint at the beginning in slow motion with some soft, slow bump-and-grind bass and electric, Ellie licking her fingers and Casey caressing his weapon. Mm-mm.

Of course, the welcome home was the best part, but just barely. I loved Ellie automatically thinking of John's "bare, muscled back" when she's toying with the chocolate and butter and that when John's blood is up there's only one place he wants to be. And you write Casey prowess very well, from the stealth entrance to the final execution.

I know Awesome has provided some comic relief over the years, but I wonder if the writers ever think or even realize what they've missed by not bringing this pair together? I know what I've missed. And that's why this one-shot (along with all of your other Jellie pieces) is so very important. Thanks for writing, Night Lotus Blossom!
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well, that just put my Fourth of July story to shame. Very hot and sensual.

Nicely done. Setting the shower to very cold so I can continue with my day.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
*faints*

If I were posting this on lj, I'm sure you know my icon would be the "smokin" one. I love the beginning of this, the set up is so very wonderful, laying the groundwork, allowing them to start their preparations independently of each other... and yet very harmoniously. ;)

And the boxers. OMG, NL, the boxers.

*fans self*

This, like everything else you have ever written, my friend, is a masterpiece, exquisite and delectable.

Such good stuff. And what a lovely birthday present. ;)

K
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
GUH!

Does the review need to say more than that? Because I'm not sure my mind can get past GUH right now.

Just consider this review an infinity of GUHs.
Basched chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Holy moley! That was...wow! Go Casey!

All of this fantastic fic was HAWT girl! Ellie's cooking, John's try out at Castle's new firing range...you truly are the food queen of the Jellies! XD

Oh my god...Casey's boxers? "Pull my Pin?" LOL LOVED THAT!

Okay...I need a cold shower now! Thanks for sharing and i bet Raevon is all kindsa pleased with this!

Nice one hon!
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Phew, woman! I need a shower after that! Or some lava cakes...

I'm just gonna say it... I think this is your best smut piece to date, honest to goddess. I think you pushed right to that dark spot, right were the sensual and the dirty/crude meet to make sweet, sweet love;)

Beyond the smut, I loved all the little Casey detail you put in that were so him. Noting the shower curtain smell, the boxers, his orders to his manhood...

Really, just perfect.