Reviews for A Child's Grace
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Good optimistic story. I loved Elisabeth and Alexander here. I just don't like how devoted Anne is to Henry because he isn't worth it. But maybe he changed? Don't know...
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Glad that Mary is back into the royal family. It is very good
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Henry is a moral moron. What husband will be in a bed with the mousy mistress when his wife is in childbirth?! If I were in Anne's shoes, I wouldn't tolerate it, even as the Quenn. One thing is to take mistresses when a wife doesn't know. Another thing is to know that he slept with another whore when you were in childbirth. Henry is disgusting.
Astanley1991 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I like #5
Treebrooke chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I adore 1, 2, and 5. They seem to have a lot of room for expanding and taking into very AU places. I can't wait to see them!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I like the first one and the 4 if Anne is the surrogate mother xD
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Very good story I liked it lots
Sirisha23 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved it when Anne gave birth to their son and heir Alexander. I really loved it when Anne decided that Mary deserved to have Henry's love and she should be known as Princess Mary because she is a princess and should be treated like one. I loved the relationships between Anne and Henry but also the ones between Elizabeth and Philip, Mary and the Dauphin, and Joan and Alexander. I loved that Henry never married Jane but that he realized that the right wife for him is Anne. This story is wonderfully well written. I really loved that you didn't have Henry have Anne and George beheaded. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
great chapterr
the dark euphie chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Some of your spelling was off, and it was a bit confusing there at the beginning of the chapter; but otherwise a good read.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
""Lady Mary walks up in front of everyone to say very loudly as she pledges "I, Mary Tudor, hereby accept the Marquess of Pembroke as the true Queen of England and her children ahead of me in the line of succession"

Henry then replies "As my eldest daughter with recognizing my marriage to the Queen as lawful. In return I realize that the years spend with the Dowager Princess of Wales was not a true marriage but one of good faith" right then he pauses to await the response from the crowd.

Right then the Seymour family knows their every own Mistress Jane will never be the Queen of England no longer having the support of the Holy Emperor or even the people that supported the Dowager Princess.

"My natural borne daughter Lady Mary Tudor will once again be known as Her Highness Princess Mary Tudor of England"" Yay Mary is a princess again.

She's gonna be queen of France!
LeftWriter224 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter! Good idea for the fake pregnancy with Jane. Update soon!
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Yay! Oh now that plot you described would be funnier than hell, but to which Jane are you referring too?
Lily Anne Rose chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Hey, great chapter. I love how you are tying all the ends together :) It will be awesome to see Mary as Queen of France!

as for the story about Jane, I think I would be intrested in this. Can you PM the details (if you would like me to do it)?

Lily Anne Rose
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
""Henry waits for a moment trying to process what Anne was saying, while Anne continue happily "Your daughter deserves to know that you love her like a natural born daughter of the king through a marriage of good faith"

"Sweetheart, what are you trying to tell me that you want Mary to become a true Princess of England and in line of succession behind our children?" asks Henry not wanting to jump to conclusions.""

I love how Anne is wants Mary to be a princess again. This is a really good change. Mary certainly needs her father's love.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »