Reviews for A Child's Grace
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
You write it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This had the potential to be a very good story, but the nearly non-existent to poor punctuation and far too many incoherent sentences make reading it almost impossible.

If this is a rewrite, I shudder to think what the original must have been like.

If you're still attempting to write, I would suggest that you get a beta who knows what to do.
femlesbean chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ugh Henry you bastard.
Penelope Clemence chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Good optimistic story. I loved Elisabeth and Alexander here. I just don't like how devoted Anne is to Henry because he isn't worth it. But maybe he changed? Don't know...
Penelope Clemence chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Glad that Mary is back into the royal family. It is very good
Penelope Clemence chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Henry is a moral moron. What husband will be in a bed with the mousy mistress when his wife is in childbirth?! If I were in Anne's shoes, I wouldn't tolerate it, even as the Quenn. One thing is to take mistresses when a wife doesn't know. Another thing is to know that he slept with another whore when you were in childbirth. Henry is disgusting.
Astanley1991 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I like #5
Treebrooke chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I adore 1, 2, and 5. They seem to have a lot of room for expanding and taking into very AU places. I can't wait to see them!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I like the first one and the 4 if Anne is the surrogate mother xD
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
Very good story I liked it lots
Sirisha23 chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved it when Anne gave birth to their son and heir Alexander. I really loved it when Anne decided that Mary deserved to have Henry's love and she should be known as Princess Mary because she is a princess and should be treated like one. I loved the relationships between Anne and Henry but also the ones between Elizabeth and Philip, Mary and the Dauphin, and Joan and Alexander. I loved that Henry never married Jane but that he realized that the right wife for him is Anne. This story is wonderfully well written. I really loved that you didn't have Henry have Anne and George beheaded. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
great chapterr
the dark euphie chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Some of your spelling was off, and it was a bit confusing there at the beginning of the chapter; but otherwise a good read.