Reviews for The Rosemund Academy for Talented Youths
4everablackrose chapter 13 . 2/6
And season one is done! I can't wait to see what you have in store for season two. I promise I'm still reading, I just have had a crap ton going on lately. It's weird being back to fanfiction, but I still love the stories so it's worth :D
Haretrigger chapter 13 . 1/22
This wasn't a good chapter. This was a GREAT chapter! I love it every bit of it! Every bit of it! I don't even have a favorite part because all of it was my favorite. Finally, we get to see Crystal's powers in action. You did a good job describing her ability. And we finally found out Sylvie's powers are! Not to mention, she's Mystique's ex-girlfriend! Or something like that at least. I didn't really expected that at all! Oh and the rise of the Sisterhood! Since Mystique is out of commission for the moment, is she's going to take over now? Like bluestar, I wonder how this is going to play out. I can't wait to see where this goes. I also like how Aliana is friends with Alex. It makes perfect sense since they're both surfers and they both come from Hawaii. Love it!

Magento didn't have time to get Jay and Ava, or at least Ava, because he couldn't bother to search for them? Always get the most powerful pieces on the board. That's like Supervillain 101 stuff right there! Why do bad guys always do this?

And with that said, good chapter! Season one is done. Bring on Season two! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dracarot chapter 13 . 1/20
Well Magneto what did you expect from your impressment attempts that would make the Late 18th early 19th century Royal Navy squawk in horror?
bluester chapter 13 . 1/20
Hello again! Season One is now complete. Yay! Good job! Okay, now I understand why Magneto didn't scoop Ava and Jay because he didn't know where exactly they were and probably didn't want to waste any time tracking them down. So Sylvie and Mystique, eh? I was not expecting that at all (which is a good thing!). That must've been why Sylvie doesn't like Magneto, right? And the Sisterhood? Oh my gosh that's too cool. I wonder how Mystique will be with them when she returns because it looked like she was ready to showdown with the girls and show them whose the boss.. er.. bosslady, I mean. Hopefully, Sylvie will still be around for that. :)

I think it was a good decision to have the second to last section be in Crystal's point of view as it would be a whole lot to write and it would've been way too confusing if you did it the other way. And since Scott and Alex weren't enhanced through Magneto's machine, they wouldn't have been able to destroy Asteroid M. So it made sense to use Ava and Jay for that. Overall, I thought it was nice. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, Growing Pains :)
bluester chapter 12 . 1/16
I liked the idea of Ailana and Alex Summers being friends before the start of the series. They both grew up in Hawaii and they're both surfers so it makes sense that they would've eventually met each other at some point. And like you said, it'll make more sense for what's to come.

I was wondering how the Rosemund Academy teachers were going to fit into the versus scenario. Was there a reason that Magneto abducted Robin and Hunter? I know that there wasn't enough people to do a versus-versus battle for everyone. And it will probably be explained in the next chapter like tying that in with the reason that Ava and Jay were left out...?

Also, I'm liking the way you're portraying Emily! Like how Emily didn't really like lying to Sylvie about the main plans (well technically all of the girls didn't like it either but anyways) and that she's very observant and how she noticed the small things such as Sylvie following them, reading Sylvie's reaction to the mention of Magneto, and Bridget's mention of Lance's physical condition with being on Asteroid M and it could possible be doing to him (I'm looking forward to seeing more interactions of them in future chapters. Maybe next chapter? :)).

Honestly, I feel like Emily would really admire or look up to Sylvie (well, I think all of the girls would actually! lol). I'm hoping that since Mystique disappears after Season One's finale that Sylvie will still stick around and they go from being an acquaintanceship to a friendship. Unless of course like Mystique said before, Sylvie has her own agenda. So she might be doing that.. whatever Sylvie agenda is anyways. But whatever works out in future chapters or how the story flows. I don't mind either way. :)

Hmm.. Sylvie seems to outright loathe Magneto somehow, not that I blame her! (she's now added to the "how did Magneto betray you" list.. lol). ... And thus it makes sense as to why Mystique told the Brotherhood not to tell Sylvie about Magneto's plans as she would probably be highly against it. Which leads me to believe what my guess is.. is that Magneto probably wronged Sylvie in someway in the past.. and I'm hoping that this will be explored more in future chapters..! Also I'd really like to know what her powers are? She is a mutant, right? I don't want to assume anything, ya know. ;)

Anyways.. I really did like this chapter as a whole and we'll see ya next time! (Hopefully soon).
4everablackrose chapter 11 . 1/11
I was going to go to sleep you know. Then I saw that you updated and was like "which story is this?" and re read the whole thing. I hope you're happy for taking sleep away from me. But also I can't wait for more. Especially the palo alto dude ;)
bluester chapter 11 . 1/9
Yay! You're back! (This is Bettycrocker540 by the way. As you can see, I changed my username.) Anyways.. I really do enjoy reading this story and the character interactions, and I'm happy to see that your writing again :) I agree with you in regarding the episode "Grim Reminder". Personally, the episode in general was "meh" and I liked the filler with this chapter like the little bit of Crystal's past, Bridget's cute crush on Scott ((Like seriously almost everyone has a crush on Scott. ... Jean, Rogue, Tarama, and now Bridget. But he's a handsome dude so. No shame girls! Lol :3)), the Brotherhood interactions.. basically I liked the whole chapter. I liked to see more of Sylvie and Mystique's partnership and who is this new character? I can't wait to see and find out in the following chapters!
Dracarot chapter 11 . 1/8
Huh someone gave this fic a senzu bean...
Random Kat chapter 11 . 1/8
I'm quite enjoying your use of Annie, especially in her fighting style! I'm also really glad that this story isn't over! So many great stories die off after a few years!
Haretrigger chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Kitty-Mae, please come hoooooooooooome! :(
BettyCrocker540 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
We miss you Kitty! Please come back D:
FortunatelyBitchy chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the plot twists in this chapter like changing Kurt's backstory and Alex being Capt. America's grandson. And, like Haretrigger said, I liked that you give a double meaning to the title of the chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing the Brotherhood and Sylvie in action. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon. :)
Kitkat12323 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Yaya you're back! I've never really liked Kurt's past in the Evolution series. I like how you changed it...I haven't seen the show in forever but reading this I remember some things.
Speaking of Captain America, I recently saw the Avengers and I liked it so much that I watched Captain America. Love the guy to pieces. I really wish they had done the Evolution series a bit longer but oh well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Kitkat
Haretrigger chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Huh? Crystal knows Nick Fury? Alex is Capt's Grandkid?! Galvin was involved with S.H.I.E.L.D.?! And you returned?! This by far is my favorite chapter of the story! Well, every chapter is my favor! I love the plot twists in this chapter. Not only that, you gave the title a double meaning! I really loved that. Kurt's past and the fact that Alex is actually Captain America's grandson. Looks like he has a legacy to uphold now, does he? It's a good idea that Crystal put the stop on Alex volunteering. S.H.I.E.L.D. is all but trustworthy. Truth be told, I was never big on OCs having bloodties to canon characters but I'll make a exception. Alex as Cap's grandson? I did not see that coming at all.

Crystal knows Nick? And her dear dead finance actually work with S.H.I.E.L.D.? What was he working on exactly? And what was his relationship with them anyways? This bares more exploration. Something tells me Galvin (The dead dude) and S.H.I.E.L.D. had something to do with the Mutant detecting system that she uses. Just when I thought I knew about Crystal, this comes up. I want to know more about him.

You did a good job weaving a new story while staying faithful to the original episode. Not everybody can do that.

As for Kurt's daddy, I should say Azrael. If it is, please don't use the comic book version of him. I can't stand him. He ruin the origins of Kurt for me.

Okay, okay, I said too much. Anyways, it's great to have you back and I can't wait for the next chapter! And did I tell you I liked the fact you gave the title of the chapter a double meaning? Oh and I can't wait to see more of the Brotherhood and Sylvie. I always wonder what her story was.
bluester chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Welcome back! I am very glad to see your still in business. Anyways... I liked the change you did to Kurt's past, more to the original than Evo's version. I think its more realistic and believable. In the comics, Azazel is Kurt's biological father. I also liked the relationship dealing with Alex and Captain America. Hmmmm… maybe Fury is trying to re-create the next super-soldier (successfully) by using Alex? Well, sorry Nick! I don't think Crystal or Logan will let you lay a finger on that boy anytime soon. They seem to know pretty much what SHIELD is all about. Also, I think I'm safe to assume that Gavin was associated with SHIELD somehow, someway? If so, will it be further explored/explained? Well, anywho! Great chapter and I happily await thee next. So, keep writing and happy holidays!