Reviews for Bridle Black
Mugglelover chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I don't... This is...
Gah. Brain seizure.
Love the Cupcakes references, though. Especially how nonchalant Pinkie was while everyone else was freaking out.
Sojiro888 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Well, I laughed.

I actually liked this story, which is the first time ever with a MLP dic, so congrats on that. It was definitely entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oookaaay. *goes to read fallout equestria*.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I don't know who's reaction was better, Pinkie Pie or Flutershy.

There is something wrong with that rabbit tho'!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
nice fic. the whole time i imagine etna from disgaea with a prinny sitting right behind the main 6.
snuh chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
MLP fic with eldritch horrors

~\o My Little Shoggoth ~\o

I never knew what horror could be

My Little Shoggoth

'Til the Sea Ponies met Deep Ones beneath the sea

My Little Shoggoth...
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You are fucking gonzo. Bravo.
Fyrom chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was pretty good. The most I've of Bible Black I've seen includes parodies and random scenes from the dub like a year or year and a half ago. Maybe if I've seen it in its entirety I would enjoy it more.
Nitramy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Mind blown.
Endam chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I liked that xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lol wingboner
F chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You're insane, I love it.
Laurel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I thought you were talking about Twilight.
Zeitgeist84 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hilarious. That's all I can say.
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
My god, it's hard too find a fanfic writer that doesn't make the character from the show act out-of-character.

It was just like watching the show and the Black Bible reference was so true throughout the fic. The way you had written Fluttershy opinion of the movie was so perfect and what the character Futtlershy said is so true about The Black Bible series.

Excellent story structure and a superb writer.

Don't stop writing.. Have you written any non fan-fiction stories before. A writer with your skills should if you haven't and if you have send it in to a publisher.

You are one of the best writers I've seen in fan-ficton in years.