Reviews for Bridle Black
Colfax chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I particularly liked how Fluttershy's review of the movie could be used, with a few subtle alterations, to describe about 97% of the movies being released these days.
JockoMegane chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
If I knew it was gonna be THAT kind of party, I would have stuck my hoof in a cupcake!

;-)
Wolfemann chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hey, I liked it! :) Managed to trip over this one through EqD originally, and I think I've just found a kindred spirit in unleashing horrors on the unsuspecting characters of more innocent fandoms. :)
An Absurdist chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
At first I was like ಠ_ಠ

but then I was like LOL.
Hardcore Heathen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
wat
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*Shakes head with face in hand*

Yes, you should be very proud of yourself.

Yes, I'm going to post this on FB.

Yes, I managed to have this with my morning tea without any spit-takes.

Barely.
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have to say, the cast's reaction to the video was... cute. However, the pony equivalents to whatever was probably happening in the original source had me laughing pretty had. Nicely done. And involving the CMC was pretty inspired.
clockworkchaos chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very cute, I found myself highly amused. I would joke about being shocked you wouldn't do that do the casts, but I know you well enough to know that, People Lie aside, you're not that dark.

At the same time, I wasn't to much of a fan of the ending joke, the 'fluttershy critiques something' is becoming rather overused, and often ignores the fact that she was just as wrong as everyone else, despite her impressive sounding objections.
Xalgoz chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Would be weird to see this turn up on Equestria Daily (not there yet as far as I know), since I've been reading your Naruto stuff for like 1.5 years now. Pony fandom is spreading everywhere!
Shawa chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, congratulations. You made a Bible BlackxMLP crossover work, somehow.

Also, judgmental Fluttershy is judgmental.
SwordOfOblivion chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't seen Bible Black, so this story was just one long WTFBBQ for me.
Evil Made chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh Nugar, you glorious bastard you.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I haven't seen Bible Black so maybe I'm missing something, but while it wasn't a 'bad' fic, it wasn't terribly funny for me.
flashfroze chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... Only you Nugar... only you.

But it was awesome and hilarious nonetheless.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2