Reviews for a year and six months
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
There's something bittersweet and melancholy about your writing. It makes everything unnaturally beautiful and this was no exception. I love the comparison between Link and Zant with the little flashbacks.
Great job.
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
GAH POOR LINK. It seems like Midna just coldy ditched him without remorse (or maybe a little). And she does love(?) him, and had to leave him anyway... It's sad that she had to leave the two people that she truly care/d for, both times. (LinkMidna should be canon for TP, as Zelink was practically nonexistent; they were pretty distant towards one another)

And Zant/Midna is just so sweet, which makes the thought of his betrayal even more unbearable.

Oh, I'm in blissful fanfic heaven, after discovering that you write LoZ as well...

Thanks again, and please, please keep going!

Bookwormtiff.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was a profound story, in a quiet sort of way, if that makes any sense. The aftershock of adventures is something a person seldom thinks about after finishing a game, but after playing enough of them you really start to wonder: "How does life go on for these people after they stop being on the move all the time? How would you cope after going through so much, only to leave the people you held onto before?" This story is perhaps one of the best examples I've found about how life returns to normal (?) after everything is said and done. Bittersweet, but lovely. If you can't tell already, I really love this. ;D
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
:O :)
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Heartbreaking...made me think of Yellowcard's One Year, Six Months...
anticollision chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
fabuloussss. ;D

no, really.

i loved the entire past thing with zant.

AND I LOVE TWILIGHT PRINCESS. gahhhhhlove.

write. more.

because you are a wonderful writer.
usagi cake chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ok.

So I dislike Zant/Midna with a burning passion and I don't really know why. And because it will never go away I'll never like 'em either, but in this fic they seemed... bearable. BECAUSE ASDFGHJK HOW CAN YOU HATE CHILDREN IN LOVE.

GOSH THIS WAS DEPRESSING. THIS ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT ZANT AND YOUR LINK ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY. Midna felt kind of aloof, though. And cold. Poor Link. Poor Zant.

I guess I (kindanotmuch) ship Link/Midna since Midna is my favorite Link!helper ever. But I am still very glad this did not turn out into a fluffy omgillneverforget you kind of fic.

...yes. I fangasm over all of your Zelda stuff. Hurr. That is so not creepy.