Reviews for My Savior
extra├▒o este fic, por favor continualo
PLEASE update this story! Your story are really good, so please update it.
PLEASE update this story! IS REALLY GOOD!
Are you going to finish this?
I wish you would update this story!
story.writer8 chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy omgomg update please I beg I beg
This story is so good and was that Miroku? I think it was unless it's Koga? Oh whale update soon please
slipknot390 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
queremos continuacion, tu fic es excelente
cornbreadluver123 chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Very interesting... Need to know what happens next. Please keep updating!(:
slipknot390 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
please we want the next charpenter
S-chan08 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I just love your fic! Is very creative! But I AM a little confuse about a feel details. What age they are? The clothes they use, they are like western clothes or eastern asian clothes? Please update soon!
Faye-chan chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
YAY thank you for updating, have been waiting for this chapter to be out~ I really like how you integrated the Dark series and Inuyasha together! Everything is pieced together perfectly :')
VaMpIr3 pRiNc3sS chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
love this story but what happened to sesshomaru and rin? Update soon please!
Warm-Amber92 chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
I wonder was it Koga or someone else who found Kagome because he's the only other person I could think of who would know who Kagome is. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter and how that turns out!
DivineGlory chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Miroku I highly doubt it is someone else. And I have a feeling when he meets Inuyasha, Inuyasha mite remember him as his childhood friend. But the predicament is hw Kagome and Inuyash will leave with Inuyasha being so weak still?
Aoi chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Yay , I think it might be kouga I hope so, I love this story been reading it for a long time.