Reviews for The Warrior of Hope
Spirit of the Blue Jay chapter 29 . 7/7
I enjoyed your story please update soon I look forward to reading about the rest of the Warrior of Hope's adventures.
ShiftFrame chapter 29 . 9/3/2015
Hullo? it's been another year. I SEEK AN UPDATE! D:
Lunarsuns chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
I hope u can keep it going with your inspiration for the story and also try it hardest to still be inspired XD
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
I love your story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
Awesome story!:)*pouting* please update soon :)
Jon Voris chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I Sure *HOPE* (No Pun Intended) That Jade Can Make It In Time ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
awsomeangel200 chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
It made me feel sad that Miyako had to leave so soon. But at least made it out alive. I love the part where you had Jade gave out a perfect speech to the Digimon, it was really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I loved it! more please!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
Good chapter but I hope Miyako comes back into it later on. Also, are you planning to change Susanoomon or make an evolution out of all the Idea-Spirits or what?
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
Alas, another lovely chapter. But, it's accompanied but a short, lame review. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you can update soon. Until next time my friend,

awsomeangel200 chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
I love it! And I love you add another female digidestied in there even though she's not really a legendary warrior. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
When did this chapter get updated? Aye, I'm so behind. I'm sorry I keep reviewing so late. Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon. Until next time my friend,

Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Aye! I feel bad for not realizing this had been updated sooner. My apologies; please forgive me. Anyhoo, this was another great edition to such an excellent story (excuse my ass-kissing, but it was still enjoyable.). So, until next time my friend,

Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 28 . 7/30/2014