Reviews for Adventures in Parenthood: A Collection of Oneshots
miss-tarletone chapter 21 . 2/2
Aww! This chapter was really sweet!
collabkk chapter 21 . 2/1
Aww this is soo awesome if explains everything perfectly!
MuttsandMoggies chapter 21 . 2/1
Aaaawwww! That was so sweet, and so perfectly captured the mixed emotions of watching your babies marry and start a new life.
cotedepablo911 chapter 21 . 2/1
This just made me happy...
I like the way it was put. And I like how we get to see the outline of Ally's life.
Good job!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 21 . 2/1
soooo cute! poor Auggie just realized his baby girls are all grown up :(
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 20 . 2/1
very very cute 3 3
miss-tarletone chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Wonderful chapter! I especially liked the ending!
Epona3 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Sweet! Glad you are writing these again!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
awwwww this is so cute! I love Auggie! He would be such a great daddy! Write some of Annie and the girls next! :)
miss-tarletone chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
I love this collection, all of the one-shots have been wonderful! I especially love the ally/ari ones, I love how you created ally; the crazy, mischievous, adventurous person that I sometimes wish I was more like (I'm a worrier by nature, and all my friends call me mom). I also love Annie and auggie parenting, though I have noticed that it has been mostly auggie featured with the children. Maybe a girls day would be fun.
sr10 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
So cute. So endearing. So typical
reaction of all parents on the first
child's first day of school.
irishpixie823 chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Just found these cute stories. I was wondering us there is a story about them going through her 1st pregancy. As the months progress
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
awww this was soooo cute :D
allthingsnerd chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
I just read this whole story - too cute!

I don't know if anyone else caught this but Catie's initials are CIA... did you do that on purpose? Cause that's awesome!

Keep writing!
seacat03 chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
I think all your oneshots in this story are really cute! I really like the ones where the girls are young!