Reviews for Glimpses
debslmac chapter 11 . 2/21
:) Loved this
FanNan46 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
You have brought me to tears with your beautiful story! You are an amazing writer!
karolkid chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Loved this!
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Happy and sad tears. Thank for a good read.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Falling in love is glorious. You've captured the butterfly feelings so well. Sweet story so far one I
want to read more of….
Ellabella1234 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Oh god I loved this could feel the love they had for each other flowing at me from each word. Beautiful!
marley01 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Just loved this story, how beautiful was that. Sxx
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Oh... I cried and cried! So dang good! ;)
FicSisters chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Thank you very much for joining us today at the International House of FanFic!
monicaalexr chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I'm gonna be honest
I liked the fic, I just didn't liked the way you wrote it
it seemed impersonal
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Yep, you killed me again. So beautiful . . . from start to finish. You unearthed my biggest fear here. Life without my husband. My friends tell my husband and I that our love is a living breathing thing in the room with us. They feel it, see it. We are fortunate to know we live the fairy tale most only dream of. We never take it for granted. Knowing to cherish and feed it. This chapter was wonderful. They followed each other. I know I'll do they same.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
That was also beautiful. I feel I'm using that word too much but, it just fits so perfectly. I too hope their daughter finds her forever. I'm afraid of the last chapter . . . you killed me once already today with Drafted. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Oh no, sad panda again. The loss of a father is very painful. Unfortunately, I persoanlly know this pain.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Awww, that made me smile with his love for her carrying his son. Beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
That was very hot, in an absolutely beautiful way. That was really well done. Fantastic!