Reviews for H2o Dangers in the Deep
Molly chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
UM it was good but Emma is not in the show when Bella is I'm just saying.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
Rikki is awful in your story. She's an ungrateful, angry and bitter person. Who should go to prison for many years for planning and orchestrating someone's rape. My word, she is evil. I don't care that he almost raped her. Rikki should have found and convinced the other victims to testify; enough people do, they are believed. But no, she is just- evil.

And the rest of them! Gossiping war-mongers'! I can't stand to read this story any more. Even if I am still curious about what Denmen is doing and who is going to be kidnapped. I can see now that whatever happens it will be awful and the characters you've remade will deserve it.

Sorry, if that's considered flaming. Your writing style is good. You obviously know how to capture (even unwillingly) a reader's interest. Just please, pick less vile plots.
karalynnlovison1 chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
That's good but a bhit odd that she's pregnant. You should add more good story lining. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Oh no! No fucking Denman! And I wish Zane would get better in taking care of Lily :) Just a sugestion
Phoebe chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
Cleo should fall pregnant and then Lewis finds out, but they are just entering collage Charlotte returns and then Zane and lily comes with Rikki, James finds out about lily and Zane an fish jealous he drags Rikki out with lily and pours water over them and have quickly got to dive in in the water lily grows blonde clary hair like mummy Rikki
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I think doctor denman should enter the party and then it all falls silent rikki has a pain of the baby which James starts knowing more anout her and then James get closer and closer to rikk and suddenly clap the kiss happens Zane suddenly finds out about it and there's this big fire and just then rikki has her baby
S chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
You should finish your story
S chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
So far the best h2o fanfic I've read. In comparison to others you have relatively few spelling and grammar errors. Also, you have a believable plot. I once read a story where Bella, Cleo and Rikki were pregnant. Will also happened to be Rikki's sister. Anyway, thank you for writing a fan fiction I will probably finish reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Why does everyone hate zane LAY OFF HIM GOD GET A GRIP
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I had taken off 2 years of reading and figuring you had already stopped writing and finished I came back. Are you ever going to write another chapter or are you done? I do wish you would write some more I enjoyed the story very much.
MermaidGuest chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Dear EpicFantasyStories,
please continue is REALLY good and i've been waiting for over a year are a really good writer and i'm sad that you just stopped writing this is really cool.I could never write a better H20 .Thank you for reading this.
Sadly,
a random person
Hey chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Please Please Please Please Please write another chapter.I am just so sad you would 's been more than a are a really really good writer.I really want to know what happens next.I am really sad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.This is really good.
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
I really hope you update soon because you are an amazing writer! And this is an amazing story! :) PLEASE UPDATE! :)
davidahare chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I hope that this story is updated and finished. I also feel/think that Zane and Rikki should get back together. The business with Cleo's dad and her should be brought up and finished and also the business with the moon, moon pool and crystals. I also feel/think that everyone should find out what Sophia has been planning. I also feel/think that Dr Denman should go away after being confronted by the girls and their boyfriends.