Reviews for H2o Dangers in the Deep
Oh no! No fucking Denman! And I wish Zane would get better in taking care of Lily :) Just a sugestion
Phoebe chapter 20 . 1/5
Cleo should fall pregnant and then Lewis finds out, but they are just entering collage Charlotte returns and then Zane and lily comes with Rikki, James finds out about lily and Zane an fish jealous he drags Rikki out with lily and pours water over them and have quickly got to dive in in the water lily grows blonde clary hair like mummy Rikki
I think doctor denman should enter the party and then it all falls silent rikki has a pain of the baby which James starts knowing more anout her and then James get closer and closer to rikk and suddenly clap the kiss happens Zane suddenly finds out about it and there's this big fire and just then rikki has her baby
S chapter 20 . 1/1
You should finish your story
S chapter 11 . 1/1
So far the best h2o fanfic I've read. In comparison to others you have relatively few spelling and grammar errors. Also, you have a believable plot. I once read a story where Bella, Cleo and Rikki were pregnant. Will also happened to be Rikki's sister. Anyway, thank you for writing a fan fiction I will probably finish reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Why does everyone hate zane LAY OFF HIM GOD GET A GRIP
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I had taken off 2 years of reading and figuring you had already stopped writing and finished I came back. Are you ever going to write another chapter or are you done? I do wish you would write some more I enjoyed the story very much.
MermaidGuest chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Dear EpicFantasyStories,
please continue is REALLY good and i've been waiting for over a year are a really good writer and i'm sad that you just stopped writing this is really cool.I could never write a better H20 .Thank you for reading this.
Sadly,
a random person
Hey chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Please Please Please Please Please write another chapter.I am just so sad you would 's been more than a are a really really good writer.I really want to know what happens next.I am really sad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.This is really good.
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
I really hope you update soon because you are an amazing writer! And this is an amazing story! :) PLEASE UPDATE! :)
davidahare chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I hope that this story is updated and finished. I also feel/think that Zane and Rikki should get back together. The business with Cleo's dad and her should be brought up and finished and also the business with the moon, moon pool and crystals. I also feel/think that everyone should find out what Sophia has been planning. I also feel/think that Dr Denman should go away after being confronted by the girls and their boyfriends.
dog1056 chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
I know you haven't updated for a while but you've got 401 reviews, 59 favourites and 77 follows! Which is loads! So please please continue! It's the best H20 fanfic story I've read! Basically it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
Rvelyn chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Ok it is pretty good.I like it how you keep all the drama,fantasy,and romance from the is very good with mabye you could explode the story is when you put alot of feeling and sensory detail into a about four or four and a half stars.
AhellofanH20girl chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I knew that they weren't going to have sex or wouldn't do that to make revenge that would make even i never saw that was so funny.