Reviews for Roleplay
artist.writer.me chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh my. I truly do-ly think that could have possibly happened. . . Fabulous idea, I must say. If this DID happen, and word got out to the fangirls, I'm pretty sure I'd start screaming in joy. This was hot. Marvelous. Sexy. With a smidgen of humor that just made it all the more amazing. Bravo
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I wish... You see every other couple making out..,. More Klaine action, please!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
"Blaine, Darren, whatever the fuck your name is. That was fucking amazing." Chris finally spoke after a lengthy silence.

Darren smiled. 'What do you think the chances are of Ryan writing up a Klaine sex scene sometime this season?"

I would take Blaine/Darren regardless of what his name was. Don't blame Chris a bit there! And they did write a sex scene. Even if it was "Soft Focus Sexin'" as Jim Cantiello says. HOLY CRAP, THEY HAD SEX! And yes I ship CrissColfer because they ship it themselves! So many comments in so many interviews lead me to believe its so. At least in a "friends with benefits" way.
TheMonsterWithinMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
"Blaine, Darren, whatever the fuck your name is." Hahaha. Im in love with that. And Darren's line was great too! XD I loved the whole role play thing. Hell, I loved this whole story!
seh314 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ah. Mah. Gah. Am I the only one who wishes that darren would just go gay for Chris so that Klaine can become reality? I usually don't dig the guy on guy stuff but I am so in love with these two! Nice o/s!
LessThanThreeILY chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
They wrote a Klaine sex scene for this season! Darren's wishes had come true :)
beingthechange chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Well isnt Darren a smooth one :P
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
the odds better be pretty high cuz that was fantastic!
Sasunaru N Ichihitsu chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh! That made my day! And Darren/Blaine you are not the only one who wants that ;P
subitodolcediva chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Holy wow, woman! In-Character CrissColfer is so my jam, you don't even know. Wonderous, beautiful smut! Thanks for sharing. :)
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i like this. :D

Good idea, the way you expanded from the prompt was very creative ;)

Love this story, the ending made me laugh.
T. Lecter chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I try to not ship CrissColfer, but it's impossible! THEY ARE AMAZING AND FUCKING HOT TOGETHER!

let me die _
cloe17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this was such a gd idea!

i loved it. really wish glee would hav a klaine sex scene haha ;)
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i would be very happy if ryan wrote a klaine sex scene!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think , unfortunately , the chances of Ryan writing up a Klaine sex scene is very , very low :( but that was hot anyway , i liked the role-playing idea :) thanks !