Reviews for Hearts within the Darkness
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Cool story continue please.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
question, will naruto make his own custom heartless?
erching chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I hope you'll continue this story soon
Cloudmage23 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
hi ya, i honestly dont give a shit about the rules but can you... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THIS STORY! this is one the only kingdom hearts x-overs that i like and i want to see this continued please!
BeastOfTruth chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
update please
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
for fuck sakes...nother story halted to remind miss of this MA bullshit?Theyve quit mas removing so u can continue safe again(with only a MILD check every so often)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I give full support to this!
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
you should update soon and i finally found some one who hate the pink hair as much as do
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 7/5/2012

Zabuza & Haku should live and come to Konoha.
bellxross chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
go to .org and look up fanfiction for a larger petition and spread the word about it
Dragon2234 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Put me down to.
starvires chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
good luck.
ExiledNorman chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Sign me up for this petion, I agree that a simple fix by making people have to vave a membership would have solved this because if they did that then they could limit the MA stories to those with the membership
Cloud75JC chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
feel free to add me Cloud75JC i am not a writer but i am a avid reader ... reading pretty much every day ... so much for the phrase "unleash your imagination" ... hope it gets through to them i would hate to loose a good site ...
ACR II117 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
i sign this potition i dont know how to put my name on it but sign me up cause i also think that is a stupid rule that wil make almost all of the good fictions be deleted or whatever their ging to do.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »