Reviews for Hearts within the Darkness
Cloud75JC chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
feel free to add me Cloud75JC i am not a writer but i am a avid reader ... reading pretty much every day ... so much for the phrase "unleash your imagination" ... hope it gets through to them i would hate to loose a good site ...
ACR II117 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
i sign this potition i dont know how to put my name on it but sign me up cause i also think that is a stupid rule that wil make almost all of the good fictions be deleted or whatever their ging to do.
Dracowoman chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
good job, update soon please.

4/5
Dracowoman chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
great job, update soon please.

4.5/5
malterex chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Nice, pretty original concept on heartless, but if it's not asking much, could use longer chapters. Other than that, this is coming along quite nicely
cybirddude chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Is Sasuke going to demand Naruto for the keyblade? Cause I can SO see that happening.
Rain Shigu chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
I eagerly await the next chapter.

Yours Truly,

Rain Shigu
Dregus chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
will he get new keyblades?
echo482 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
cool story sofar, keep it up. now on to the Q A. You have the heartless, but what about the nobodies, unversed, and dreams eaters? and are they going to show up? and who going to have who out of naurto two girls?
Juubi no ookami chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
interesting story
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Great story, I just wish I read it sooner. W
malymac chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Repeated cracks on his sexuality; not a single denial... Hmm...
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
okay, in the first chapter, it said it was seven years after the kyuubi attack, is that right, or is there a time skip between then and the graduation exams for academy students?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see how this team functions. I can't wait to see the training Anko and Kurenai put Ino, Hinata, and Naruto through. Especially if they get the girls to go shopping for interesting outfits.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 5 . 4/18/2012