Reviews for Hearts within the Darkness
Zaralann chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Super chapter! Post more please!
draco122 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
nice job and welocme back

True Assassins chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I am loving this story I kinda wish you would of had the shadows and soldiers jump out and attack kiba lol that would of been funny or have had naruto transform into another clown and scare him lol anyway keep up the good work ja for now
alchemists19 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
love the idea
Dark Pheonix Paladin X chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
can't wait for the next one
mattcun chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
plz write more
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I really thought you had let this die, I was so happy to see this, please update soon.
metallurker chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
dude awesome just awesome this is an awesome story though this chapter was a little short
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Very good as always.
Oraman Asturi chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Nice... Was kinda of worried about reading this due to its nature. I hope to see Naruto take his team to the RoD to train think of the benefits to even the jounin fighting shadow creature. Maybe naruto can create a tartarus like in the persona series with his shadows. I mean shadows of persona are almost the same thing, as heartless just more mental than emotion based.
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Nice chapter. Seems Naruto still has a spy to get info on danzou. Very nice. very nice indeed. *nods*

Overall, excellent chapter.
Yami Ookami chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Nice i like this paring. as for the heartless well i just love them there so cute to bad there evil in the game but there good here. Also i would like to know if your going to let Kyuubi out soon and can you add in some Gaara and Naruto brotherly time i always wished that the could have a brother relationship if not then have fun and do you best.

Bye Bye from little Yami

P.S. hope to see the next chapter soon

P.S.S. i hate Sakura to.
god of all chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Epic i like this one very much once again good work.
122boy chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
awesome i cant wait for the next chapter
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »