Reviews for A Million Second Chances
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Hahahahaah XD. Oh boy, this was a entertaining story :) I liked the humor in it that made me laugh. You capture the characters quite well. . Brilliant work! Woot woot woot! :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh, this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Not that I don't love them but authors on this site have a tendency to make Bones very, very emo and Sam very, very dead. So this is an amazing change for once! Loved it. hopes for more.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
best Doom and Trek x-over I've read so far. Kudos.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Liked this.
erik chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
A cracking good story with a nice touch of humour. I didn't realize the number of roles Karl Urban has had until I checked .

Well done and thanks, but I also hope you decide to continue this.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
love this! thank so much for writing it and sharing it here! if ever you write more in this verse i will happily read them. :) thanks again for this awesomeness! 3
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
great story!
BrynnH87 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
very nice. I love Reaper!Bones and its always nice to have a happy ending.

Oh and I love the part about Sam kicking Jim's ass!
Baow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
My favorite part was the kiddie pile! :D
Colleen chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this so much. The children, finding Sam, Jim's fit over the Special Ops thing. Big smile everytime I look at it. Thanks.
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I laughed through pretty much all of it - the humor was the perfect tone, and the story itself is wonderful. A wonderful new original storyline instead of a done-to-death plot, and a very enjoyable read. Not many stories get added to my faves, but this is definitely going there, and will be read again. Thank you for a wonderful story.

~Kitty
Rivana chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love this. There's just something about Reaper!Bones that does it for me every time. :)
Ennee Gray chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That's a wonderful, wonderful story! Condensed in a way that still manages to tell the most important things. I loved it!

And for all the heavy themes, the way you told it is so light-hearted and sweet, and that's a rare thing not to drown in all the angst. This is so very, very beautiful! Thank you for writing it :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow! This made me smile. Great story showing Reaper!Bones.