Reviews for The Ribbon of Destiny
lara5170 chapter 31 . 6/7
I have really enjoyed reading this but I am dying to read more and it looks as if it hasn't been continued in a long time
Late Night Dreamer chapter 31 . 4/10
Ugh I love this story so much! This is one of the best Kagome and Byakuya stories out there I really hope you update!
Wicked.Onna chapter 20 . 3/20
oh wow shwoon I love it
Wicked.Onna chapter 31 . 3/20
please return to this story I love it so much for it is so well written and a work of art I can't help but love
Wicked.Onna chapter 31 . 3/20
Wicked.Onna chapter 11 . 3/20
omg this chapter is it you have now created a masterpiece this story is so well written so well done that I don't see how anyone could have any complaints with it whatsoever and because of this it is a work of art
Wicked.Onna chapter 14 . 3/12
I'm very serious this is so well written so well plotted that it leaves me breathless at the end of each chapter you are a savant with how you have created this story and I wish so desperately that it has an end at its very core
Wicked.Onna chapter 13 . 3/12
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I love you story so much oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God
Wicked.Onna chapter 8 . 3/12
I never thought he was a fox I thought he was a raccoon
EllaJuroku chapter 31 . 3/9
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
Is this still in progress? Would love to see an update, pretty please.
AxidentlGoddess chapter 31 . 2/21
I just found this and love it! Just wanted you to know people are still reading and loving this and hoping you might come back to it, even after so long. Great work! Now I need to check out your other stuff...
yukihime88 chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
it's the hair that's why she though she's developing a crush.
chlolo1213 chapter 31 . 12/14/2016
When you find they time or inspiration to finish this I will be here because this story is absolutely fantastic. So thank you fit it.
Lady Akina chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
Ooooo... So exciting. How will Byakuya react to being told Kagome needs to leave for training? I really want to read about how their relationship grows! Please continue this story!

-Lady Akina