Reviews for The Ribbon of Destiny
gcardozaqromero1 chapter 30 . 3/5
una pregunta este es
el ultimo cap
del fic
por que la verdad espero otro cap
y me gustado mucho
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 30 . 2/25
AHHHHH!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 14 . 2/21
I seriously can not wait until this seal is gone, I hope they make it in time before her powers are gone. though if the seal is broke does she get all her powers back?
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 2/21
NOOOOOOO THEY DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER?!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 2/21
Will Kagome ever get her seal removed and why was it placed on in the first place?
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 2/21
I think my brother thinks insane from all the giggling I did when Miroku showed up and got shot... in the butt XD it was just so perfect and funny!
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
When will you update?
Katsmui chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
Can't wait to read the next chapter! Love your work
Aki WildQueen chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Wow that was such an intense story! I just recently got into Inuyasha Bleach Crossovers and I've found that I've enjoyed your stories the most! I'm going to try and review every story that I've read! :)

Thanks for the amazing story! I don't know if this is finished or not but even if its not, that was a perfect place to stop. Thank
-Aki
misherukuro chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
This fic... SQUEEEEEEEE 3 3 3
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
I hope by this time your mom has fully recovered from all her medical conditions - that does not sound fun for anyone involved.

Second, loved the story! I can only hope you will update again soon!
Shinkicker chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
Daw, nice. Hope to see more! Would love to see Kagome unleash her abilities to. It'd be epic.

Thanks.
AgnetCoCo chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Are you giving up, on this story?
Takashi chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
YES! FINALLY AN UPDATE. :D Not to mentiom you've seen black butler! Have you seen the third season yet? :D :D
Inu-Hanyou2016 chapter 30 . 8/14/2014