Reviews for The Ribbon of Destiny
Lady Akina chapter 31 . 10/4
Ooooo... So exciting. How will Byakuya react to being told Kagome needs to leave for training? I really want to read about how their relationship grows! Please continue this story!

-Lady Akina
Renazuki chapter 31 . 9/1
This story is amazing! Please update it. Pretty please? The story is well written and I would love to know what happens next
eloquent dreams chapter 31 . 8/16
I just found this story again and I'm still so in love. I know it's been over a year since you last updated but I hope you come back to it someday, even to just wrap things up. Thanks for sharing your work!
OMG! I lllllllloooooovvvvvveeeeee this story! I'm begging here! Please! Please! Update! Pretty please with Byakuya on top?
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 31 . 6/5
Please update, its been a year.
S2 chapter 31 . 4/24

Hope you update ! I love your story
guest chapter 31 . 3/18
just keep it strong miss. . and dont forget to update it as soon as possible :)
LovelessPromise chapter 31 . 3/12
OMG! Please Update! I must see what happens next!

Holy crap! I thought maybe Aizen, Gin, or Kaname did it sealed her abilities not Yamamoto!
amazinglion29 chapter 31 . 3/2
This is so awesome my dear author! Please oh please continue to update! They finally got together and I want to continue to read it!
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 1/18
BAHAHAHA! Little Byakuya is the funniest thing ever, and so is this.
Megan1339 chapter 31 . 1/13
Please update again! This is a wonderful story!
Meeshkla18 chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Wow! This story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I really hope you will continue with it and not go so long without updates:o
I loooooved it and I can't wait to read more of your fabulous story!:best wishes and regards:))
JustLilNay chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
I wonder why I was under the impression that this was complete...Well, seeing as as it isn't I would hope all is well and your creative juices are flowing.

I wasn't a huge fan of IY/Bleach crossovers because they all seemed forced and unnatural. Your story has completely changed my mind in that thought. I absolutely love it. Kagome is spot on along with all the characters. I love Byakuya's quite contemplation, his silent fury, his suppressed jealousy, and finally his tender love for Kagome.

I also like how you beautifully you wove these two animes together as though it were simple. I sincerely hope you continue this story. It is absolutely wonder.
ChibiMonstar chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
please update great story!
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »