Reviews for Cause Walking Gets Too Boring
XD
DaddyBats knows his bird-boy. And the team will just have to get used to the heart attacks. XD
Ash9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Great story. I love this perspective because so many stories ignore Dick's amazing skillz and how ingrained they are to his personality.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
cute
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This is a really good spin on Robin adjusting to not being in the air all the time. Loved the story and great job. :)
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yay! I love robins acrobatics!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Heck, yeah, the bird is back! :D
This is one of the cutest, most unique fics I've encountered in awhile. I have never seen anything about Robin being limited in his acrobatics—er, aerials—when the team was around! And I absolutely LOVE it!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus an AWESOME idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Wildrop chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Dude. This was so much fun. It's awesome to see Robin in his natural element. Thank you for the story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I don't read much in this fandom, but this was definitely worth it.
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hahaha! I loved this! This made me laugh a little because my cousin who's takeing aerialist classes that you learn to swing and well... dance on a rope hanging in the air(I swear one day she is going to give me a heart attack..)and I said aren't you a gymnast. She got mad and said she was an aerialist... and this review is long and you probably don't want to hear about this... anyway this is a really good story and I really love it, definetly going on favorites lost.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cuteness :D Good story
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so cute, I love it. Especially the robins nest
Denvana chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was awesome. So very awesome.
aurum88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just LOVE Robin-showing-off-his-awesome-circus-moves-to-the- team stories! They always make me smile. This was a really good one!
katsai25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I loved this! Poor Robin trapped on the ground, and he tried so hard to compensate, but it just didn't work. But despite all that, he put his issues aside to help Superboy. How great was that? And was rewarded at the end. Thanks so much for posting this.
IcedTeaa chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
SORRY BUT-
I CANNOT-
omg this is perf can i keep this forever i need it-
THIS IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING TO EVER EXIST.

I love how you show how playful Robin is and Robin being acrobatic is the best thing ever and I just really love you for writing this the way you did and-
*flails*
I've lost control of my limbs I just really like this.