Reviews for Cause Walking Gets Too Boring
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/26
So so so so so cuuuuute! I realy liked the idea/plot/description/everything about Robin! Loooooved it!
Bluephoenix22 chapter 1 . 6/18
This story is so good!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/7
I love it! That's sooo in-character for the Dynamic Duo! Well done!
Poopfeast42 chapter 1 . 6/3
Why have I not seen this until now?! It's good!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/11
Aww ... you totally got the title from Gypsy by Shakira didn't you?
XD
DaddyBats knows his bird-boy. And the team will just have to get used to the heart attacks. XD
Ash9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Great story. I love this perspective because so many stories ignore Dick's amazing skillz and how ingrained they are to his personality.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
cute
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This is a really good spin on Robin adjusting to not being in the air all the time. Loved the story and great job. :)
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yay! I love robins acrobatics!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Heck, yeah, the bird is back! :D
This is one of the cutest, most unique fics I've encountered in awhile. I have never seen anything about Robin being limited in his acrobatics—er, aerials—when the team was around! And I absolutely LOVE it!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus an AWESOME idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Wildrop chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Dude. This was so much fun. It's awesome to see Robin in his natural element. Thank you for the story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I don't read much in this fandom, but this was definitely worth it.
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hahaha! I loved this! This made me laugh a little because my cousin who's takeing aerialist classes that you learn to swing and well... dance on a rope hanging in the air(I swear one day she is going to give me a heart attack..)and I said aren't you a gymnast. She got mad and said she was an aerialist... and this review is long and you probably don't want to hear about this... anyway this is a really good story and I really love it, definetly going on favorites lost.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/18/2013