Reviews for The Only One Who Thinks It's Tragic
BadWolf95 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Blew me away. vengeful!Emma and jealous!Raven is a relationship that, even though you used few words, you portrayed perfectly. and I loved the sort of poetry of Emma telling Charles right at the moment he died. and then telling Erik right at the moment she died. nice one.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
As things go, this is pretty crazy, however, I always knew Emma was an evil little home wrecker, and so it doesn't seem that odd that she would kill Charles. I hope Erik sold her when she'd been broken into pieces.
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it! You nailed Emma's character perfectly. Good work.
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that's dark and awesome)) though it seemed too kind for Emma to tell Charles the truth, to be honest
Red Aurora chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, you really are all about killing Charles! Haha! Despite my love of him, this worked really well. I enjoyed it...as much as one can enjoy that beautiful British accent being lost :) Excellent!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
God! I really hate how much you kill Charles! Sigh

I keep coming back for more anyway.

That, my friends is depressing.
HollywoodGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful as always-I feel as this gives some more incentive to Emma's character in the movie. She's so calm and collected, but I can see a psychopath just waiting to happen.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
djhfakjhakjfhsdfjk WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? fuckfuckfuckityfuckkkk.

D:

and i love it nontheless because your writing is amazing. you bitch. (i love you. and i love when characters go insane.)