Reviews for Answered Wishes and Unlikely Angels
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww... you have to continue this... else i'm going to do something drastic
peacewithoutawar chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is really good! Hope you plan on continuing it! Awh, little Klaine :( poor little guys.
The lobster dog bit made me laugh. a lot. like uncontrollably.
...Damn, I need to get out more.
-Phantom
trufflemores chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
"I know you miss heaven and stuff, but please be happy."

Blaine is so precious. And adorable. He's such a little munchkin here and I love it. The way that he tries to coral Kurt's bad behavior even though he doesn't really know what to do or what's causing it is sweet. My heart ached for him when he introduced Kurt to his 'friends.' Part of him, it seems, wants to be oblivious to the fact that they don't really like him or want him around, simply because he doesn't want to be lonely and left out and there aren't many options around. But the other part seems to be genuinely oblivious, so desperate to be accepted that he's willing to overlook their little fights here and there to try and make amends and show Kurt that, secretly, they are friends. It just breaks my heart to see him trying so hard when he's not making any progress on that front, and it was sweet that Kurt stepped in for him and tossed his sno-cone at Wes. Maybe not the best way to make friends, but at least it gets the message across and no one seemed too hurt.

I also thought naughty Kurt was really interesting. It's amazing how this parallels canon. Blaine here probably mirrors what canon Blaine was like as a kid in the sense that he was an outcast, and if Kurt had been isolated from both parents at a young age, then I feel like he would have 'snapped' a little. Even though I've referred to him as passive before, there's definitely a sharper edge just underneath the surface. Whenever Karofsky or the other bullies at McKinley insulted him, for instance, he never took it lying down: he always had some sort of retort. Given the fact that he normally keeps his emotions closely under wraps, we don't really see that aggressive side of him, whereas Blaine wears his heart on his sleeve and bears his emotions freely. (Ironically, Kurt's the one that ends up crying when he gets very emotional while Blaine's the one that ends up internalizing a lot of his problems. I love how richly complex these characters are and the way you write them catches all those nuances.) It's just all very interesting to read and the way that you write it is incredible.

And poor Brantley. I love that Blaine quotes Lilo here, because that line is perfect and Brantley's brief excitement is adorable. But then Kurt has a meltdown and I had all the baby Kurt feels when Francey, Blaine, and he read the Ugly Duckling together. Poor bb. Blaine trying to comfort him at the end was sweet, but my heart broke for Kurt being so tormented. Something happened to him, and it's clear that he's very troubled because of it.

Also, Blaine's insistence that he is an angel is adorable and heartbreaking. When Wes told him that he wasn't an angel and even Francey accidentally admitted it at the beginning, it was so clear that he was upset, but trying not to let it get to him too much because the alternative meant that it had nothing to do with his parents. And that, really, is the core of it: Blaine desperately wants to believe that his parents still have some role in his life, even if it is just by sending Kurt to be his friend.

Bbs.

I loved it. Really. Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney movie of all-time, and the way that you've written this has made me fall in love with it all over again. I adore baby Blaine and baby Kurt and everything Francey is. Marvelous job.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww, poor baby.

I've always enjoyed the way you write Blaine, but I love how complex his childhood is. I can definitely see him as a bit of an outcast, because he is such a people-pleaser as a teenager. He doesn't really put himself first because he doesn't want to lose those friendships (and it gives me all the blangst-y Blaine feels because now Blaine has almost no one to support him outside of Kurt and bb, you deserve a good family and friends, too), and it's sad to see him struggling so much as a kid to fit in when he has different interests. He's a very outgoing boy for the most part, but at other times we see the shier, more reserved side of him whenever he's around someone that he genuinely doesn't want to upset or put off (Kurt, mostly). It's sweet and sad and gives me all the baby Blaine feels. Someone just needs to snuggle the poor boy. And give him a puppy. Which, yay, Francey is going to do.

My heart broke for them when Blaine mentioned that they couldn't have a dog because their father was allergic. Oh, bb. It's so clear that they're both still recovering from the trauma of losing both parents so suddenly, and I love the way that you show that here. I can definitely see Blaine ending up in child therapy as a result while Francey throws herself into different projects to prove her self-sufficiency and ability to take care of both of them. The way that Blaine appreciates her efforts ("Scrump") while still noting the flaws really brings the sibling dynamic back to the forefront. It's like he said: he doesn't want her to act like his mother, he wants her to act like his older sister. They'll go from there and somehow make it work, but ultimately, that's what they both want and that's why they're struggling so much right now. Because they don't have anyone to fill the blanks, to care for both of them and take the weight off their shoulders from time to time.

Poor bbs.

I love how you've written this and how it incorporates the story of Lilo and Stitch flawlessly. Francey's and Blaine's personalities are spot on, and I love how you've mixed dialogue from the movie with original dialogue. It reasserts Blaine's and Francey's characters as individuals and distinguishes them from their Disney counterparts. I just love everything about this. It's heartbreaking, but it's also adorable, and Sue Sylvester as the social worker was perfect.

Great start! Excited to read the next.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Please update!
katherinefics chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Ohmigosh, this is so good! Little dapper Blaine just makes me want to cry! Are you ever going to continue this?
martyrinthemaking chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I am SOOO enjoying this! PLEASE, pretty please, please update! XD Little Blaine is so freakin' adorable and little Kurt is just tooo much! Too much ADORABLE! XD
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Heehee, this is awesome-sauce. XD
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is SO CUTE. It has made me want to watch Lilo and Stitch. Which means I'll have to raid my grandmas house because my cousins stole it.

The beginning was funny, and I could totally see baby(not exactly baby, but you know) Blaine attacking a baby Wes and explaining Pudge.
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
"We can wait," he said. "I like him."

"So you want me to take a strange little boy home," Francey said flatly.

"He's good. I can tell," Blaine protested.

- stray boy instead of stray dog lol

"Don't worry, she likes you," Blaine reassured him. "She likes your butt and fancy hair. I know. I read her diary."

- baby blaine really is awesome!

this is the cutest thing ever!
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Fish?" Will guessed.

"It's fish!" Blaine said, dropping his hands. "If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! He'd be a cannibal!" He sighed heavily. "I'm late because I had to go to the store and get a new jar of peanut butter 'cause all we have is…is tuna!"

"Blaine, I don't understand," Will said. "Why…why do you need to feed Pudge a peanut butter sandwich?"

Blaine blinked. "Pudge controls the weather," he said.

- hahahahahahahahaha i started choking i was laughing so hard!

No one answered him. He took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the pine trees, and looked up. "I need someone to be my friend," he said. "Someone who won't run away." He brightened. "Maybe an angel. The nicest angel you have." He squared his shoulders. "So that's my wish. Thank you very much. And…amen, I suppose."?

- thats possibly the most adorable thing ever! :) awwww
Larythe chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Are you still writing this? I love it 3
GleekOutKlaine chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Why do I keep finding reasons to love you?... ARE YOU MY ANGEL?
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This is precious :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CRUSH MY SOUL WITH SO MUCH CUTENESS!