Reviews for Slammed
R chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I request a sequel!
Poweradeblue chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
It took me three days but now I have read any L&O story you have published here. I thin I made every single one a fav of mine so that should tell you how I liked them all.

Although I was a little sad to see that the sequel to "hidden intimacy" is not about A/O. "Rizzoli & Isles" isn't on here in Germany so I can not really read stories without knowing the persons, you know?

but beside that, very well done and keep going. Best wishes.

Undine.
segir chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
glad to see a new chapter mochamaker. this story makes me chuckle.
Athena's Heart chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
This was adoreable! I'm bummed it's marked complete! Sequel, perhaps? Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed this! Kudos :)
Fearless74 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Yay for an update :D Poor Alex, lol, uncomfortable is an understatement. At least she's able to relax a little bit. IT's cute and slightly comical how Lena & Amy resemble her & Liv. Just goes to show how much we may have in common with people than just what we see on the outside.

Great update :) Off to read "Swear" now!
chawkchic chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Fun chapter with an interesting development
I wan2 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
I do love this story, I love how you manage to create the imagery by your choice of words. The tempo and the flow create that perfect pace, as if you were there having dinner with the characters. This is why I always enjoy your stories. There's the 'Phonoaesthetics' that appeals to me, so succinct and picturesque. Thank you for the update. ;D
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
bahahaha loved it :D
segir chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
this story is so damn cute. i love getting updates.!
chawkchic chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Great chapter
LOFan chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
This was a great story. Please continue and more sex between Olivia and Alex.
I wan2 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
"I wonder how Olivia and Amy will react to one another. A vision of Liv and Amy circling one another, flashed through my head.."

The above words are brilliantly depicted, my mind immediately filled with images from a wildlife documentary. Lions being territorial on the plains of the Savannah. So similar and yet so different from one another (Olivia and Amy). I love the way that you have created a slow and smouldering story with just the right amount of tension and especially interesting characters.. :D
lilbit1016 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
ooooo Love it Liv is such a playful child :)
Ockham's razor chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Very sweet! Nice build-up to the dinner with Petrovsky & Co. Thanks for the update.
chawkchic chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Very fun...looking forward to some more entertainment.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »