Reviews for Impacted Souls
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 4/10
So much info dump.

Really need to work on real dialogue because right now, it's just not good.

Not bad, but not good.
english speaker chapter 2 . 2/28
tonite is tonight
silverhawk88 chapter 10 . 2/21
I just finished reading this for the third time I've noticed a bunch of stuff. It sounds like the baddies have Ryouga.

It was nice to see that Mako has her powers back. And Shampoo is pregnant. Ranma did indeed call it.

All in all this was a great chapter. Don't take too long is the next one. I am looking forward to it.
khammel chapter 10 . 2/6
Glad to see another chapter, I know how hard it can be to write one! Nice to see some plot threads revealed here. Have a very bad feeling about who the female angel hybrid will be (works well as a Kaworu analogue) I was expecting something more along the lines of 'Rei' showing up in the later stages of the 'EVA' contribution to the plot. Introduction of married Shampoo will also be interesting to explore here as well. Not to mention the potential for 'Sensei Cologne'.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 10 . 2/6
Great to see more on this story! keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
lordamnesia chapter 10 . 2/3
Fantastic chapter, and it's so good to see that it wasn't that you abandoned this story, it just refused to write itself! Keep up the amazing work!
uuhhhh...

Info dump after info dump, people don't talk like that! Ever heard of "show, don't tell"? Incredibly long paragraphs boring as something something, sharing life stories with far to much details pointlessly...

I got exhausted of skimming it before the halfway through.

Consider rewriting this monstrosity of a chapter if you want more people to read your story.
Just get me past the first chapter so I can get into it.
Delling chapter 10 . 2/1
The quality of your story, ZRO4825, is more than welcome against the wait.
Thank you for your updates.
Dumbledork chapter 10 . 2/1
I'm incredibly happy this has been updated, but I'm still waiting for the Evangelion plot to kick in. Any idea in how many chapter that will be?
SaotomeKun97 chapter 10 . 1/31
Well, at least you got this chapter up... Was feeling bored, nothing to do... Decided to press the Update button on the Fanfiction Reader App... And was surprised by this new entry... Actually re-read this thing a good number of times... Never thought that it'd get another update... Thanks! Be looking forward to your next chapter...

It's a good chapter, BTW... Forgot this was the reviews section, not the comments...
Don't get me wrong the chapter was great and the rest of the setup is excellent. I just couldn't see how you expected anyone to buy staying prisoner and being raped multiple times is better than losing a secret identity.
Oh yes, my secret identity is so important I'm going to stay chained up in a cell for 8 months while men rape me because it would be so much worse if my identity got out... Kind of retarded when you think about it?

If you wanted her to be raped and held prisoner you should have had some device where they had magical chains of something.
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/30
Definitely an interesting chapter and story great job!
Dragish chapter 10 . 1/30
I'm so happy this is still being worked on.

I can't wait to have Shampoo and Mousse on screen. I hope the even handling of the character continues, and can't ait to see how Shampoo acts while pregent.

Ranma having trouble starting to teach Makoto makes sense, since he doesn't want to hurt her. Yet the idea that if she is trained he doesn't have to worry is a very nice touch.

Unless Ranma told Cologne in a letter or something, I'm kinda shocked by how fast Cologne realized that Makoto was a Senshi.

I do like Female!Ranma interaction with Makoto. The fact that since she is smaller Makoto is the pushier one. Though I do hope we see Male!Ranma soon, since he hasn't gotten much screen time in the past couple chapters.

Seeing Voidling's boss was interesting, and it does help to flesh her out as something more than a two-bit villain. I'm really curious who the guy they have trapped is. I'm thinking it is Ryouga, since he has dropped off the radar completely, but it could be any of the Ranma cast we haven't seen yet, I don't think the Senshi have any males of strength we haven't seen.

The justification of why attacking Japan were there is defenses was good. I'm glad that both they have reason to try to attack the one place the hero's are, and they acknowledge that fact.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 1/29
So if two Jusenkyo cured people have a child... does their kid gain the ability to shift into one or more of their cursed forms? Because I can totally see Shampoo chasing after her kids in cat or duck form, or even a hybrid form.

Very nice feels chapter, warm fuzzy feelings. And if Cologne is helping train Makoto... lightning Chestnut Fist punches?