Reviews for Impacted Souls
Queendiva chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
First of all while I love this so far & hope it updated soon

I kinda wish that Ranma had another dream where Akane tells him she's glad he's moving on which makes him ask if she's real or a figment of his mind & she tells him to ask her sisters about something only they knew about

Where are the Kunos, Miss Hinako, Ryoga & Konatsu?

I wish that during the (I guess) fight with Kasumi Ranma would have landed in the water cause a green light show when it stopped there stood Sailor Jupiter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Trippy, but awesome story! Ryoga be the funny Uncle/Godfather!-LMAO:-). Hope he returns to this soon, and if they pulled a Ranma from a different dimension, they're in trouble!
LordOfTheAndain chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Interesting setup, especially the way you've done the NGE crossover - no Angels or giant robots, but changes to society and a scheming Gendo Ikari in the background. It's also pretty well written - it did feel a bit verbose somewhere around chapter seven, with a lot of talk and very litte actually happening, but that may just be me expecting more action than you're planning to give. In any case, there are two things I would like to point out: first, while a _kami_ is a god, or perhaps better a spirit, you shouldn't try to turn it into a name to replace the English name _God_. You can talk about "a kami", "some kami" or collectively "the kami" (in plural), or if you really want to express the concept of a single entity responsible for it all you can use _Kami-sama_, but please don't use _Kami_. Second, the word _tonight_ is spelled just so - _tonite_ is some sort of text speak or urban slang or something, and coming across it time and again in this otherwise correctly spelled text is extremely jarring. Please do a search and replace on your old chapters!

Other than that, keep up the good work! I noticed it's been almost a year since the last update, but in the world of fanfiction that's certainly not long enough to give it up as abandoned; I'll put an alert on this and hope to learn more soon about what's up Voidling and her boss. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Ranma would not refer to Kasumi as Ka-chan because it is virtually the same as Ka-san, which means mother. Non Japanese trying to write about the Japanese in a familiar manner often get things wrong. For example I don't know how many stories i've read where the author thinks that the dropping of suffixes is a way to show anger among characters, when in fact the dropping of suffixes is almost always only used among people in a close relationship.
Rubius chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
are ranma and makoto gonna get married after this and also will ranma have the next round of kids?
RPhysics chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Ranma's not a father nor a mother, he's a parent...I really like that idea. Gender shouldn't matter when raising a child.

Haha, so Ranma did get a skirt when transforming as a girl. I am interested in why a senshi makes the katana's jewel glow red. A sword passed down from the moon kingdom, or just a default reaction when the owner possesses magic?

Voidling's comment about Ranma already joining...I'm hoping that it's not some form of mind control, and just an alternate Ranma imbued with whatever magic Voidling uses. Or something like that. It'd really suck if Ranma was mind controlled or something like that into switching sides. Of course, it'd be very Sailor Moon like if he ended up fighting Makoto and breaking Voidling's control due to his love for her. I look forward to seeing what will happen :)

I'm a bit confused on why the senshi decided to stand and watch Ranma's fight. Maybe it's just because I'm paranoid, but I would have transformed and kept an eye on Emiko and Kokoro in case the main fight was just a distraction.

Love how Ranma reacted to that accidental breast feeding. I could see you setting it up, but I didn't think you'd actually do it xD

I don't mind the wait time. I actually didn't get to reading this chapter until just now, and I think it was well worth the wait. Thanks for the chapter! _
Cor Strike FX chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I really should have seen this coming, but...ah well.
shugokage chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Nice job on this chapter and great story once again!
XRaiderV1 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
very well done, cannot wait to see what else you surprise us with next.
Hiryo chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I like where the chapter is going.

IMHO I hope not that Ranma will bear the children.

Please update soon!
khammel chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Thanks for posting a new chapter in this engrossing saga. It will be interesting to see how Ranma adapts to 'true' balance in his/her life. To this point, he's comfortable with his alternate form. Now he will have to actually be female as he pitches in to help Makoto with juvenile nutrition duty (and carry a child someday?). Though the knight armor reconfigured for his adopted gender, it's sort of hard to picture exactly what it looks like from the description(s).

Best of luck on your next chapter! I really see no need to apologize, the release schedule doesn't seem slow to me.
sandcrawlr chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Difficult chapter to write, but it turned out well. Keep up the writing.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Interesting premise, though the carry out needs a bit of work. I can see someone as strong as Makoto getting back to where she currently is with the help of the Tendos in two weeks, not a day. Even then, there would still be plenty for a psychologist to go over. Also, getting Usagi and the others over would at least take a few days, if only for Nabiki to run background and contact info through.

Still, I like where this is going. Keep up the good work!
Gruffard chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Glad your muse came back. Nice warm feeling chapter if we ignore the threats from Lt. Lacky. Thanks for the read hope your muse is kinder for the next chapter.
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Yup poor Ranma getting to carry the next one. Lots of ways to get it done too. Even if its invitro fertilization then transplant it can still be entirely theirs!

As for the breastfeeding I think it went a little bit too easily.

On to time paradox's. It's interesting that none of them think that Ranma might have joined Voidling in the future.

ah well.