Reviews for Impacted Souls
silverhawk88 chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
This has totem way better now and I now fervently hope to see more soon!
silverhawk88 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Wow, this story is jaw droppingly good! I hope you are still around so you could finish this story!
tacaloking chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
the ice cream bit made me vision ranma cuddling a displeased nabiki it would explain why ranma would be hesitant if he did that i could imagine if that happen nabiki would make ranmas life a pain in the ass for the next few months
tacaloking chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
this is the second time i read this and im surprise i didn't leave a comment the first time around but i really like this story the idea certainty has not been done before and i like how much losing akane seems to change everyone but still having them have enough of there old personality making it easy to view it as something that happens as people get older and good and bad things happen i really like how cloe ranma gets to nabiki and kasumi
Queendiva chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
First of all while I love this so far & hope it updated soon

I kinda wish that Ranma had another dream where Akane tells him she's glad he's moving on which makes him ask if she's real or a figment of his mind & she tells him to ask her sisters about something only they knew about

Where are the Kunos, Miss Hinako, Ryoga & Konatsu?

I wish that during the (I guess) fight with Kasumi Ranma would have landed in the water cause a green light show when it stopped there stood Sailor Jupiter
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Trippy, but awesome story! Ryoga be the funny Uncle/Godfather!-LMAO:-). Hope he returns to this soon, and if they pulled a Ranma from a different dimension, they're in trouble!
LordOfTheAndain chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Interesting setup, especially the way you've done the NGE crossover - no Angels or giant robots, but changes to society and a scheming Gendo Ikari in the background. It's also pretty well written - it did feel a bit verbose somewhere around chapter seven, with a lot of talk and very litte actually happening, but that may just be me expecting more action than you're planning to give. In any case, there are two things I would like to point out: first, while a _kami_ is a god, or perhaps better a spirit, you shouldn't try to turn it into a name to replace the English name _God_. You can talk about "a kami", "some kami" or collectively "the kami" (in plural), or if you really want to express the concept of a single entity responsible for it all you can use _Kami-sama_, but please don't use _Kami_. Second, the word _tonight_ is spelled just so - _tonite_ is some sort of text speak or urban slang or something, and coming across it time and again in this otherwise correctly spelled text is extremely jarring. Please do a search and replace on your old chapters!

Other than that, keep up the good work! I noticed it's been almost a year since the last update, but in the world of fanfiction that's certainly not long enough to give it up as abandoned; I'll put an alert on this and hope to learn more soon about what's up Voidling and her boss. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Ranma would not refer to Kasumi as Ka-chan because it is virtually the same as Ka-san, which means mother. Non Japanese trying to write about the Japanese in a familiar manner often get things wrong. For example I don't know how many stories i've read where the author thinks that the dropping of suffixes is a way to show anger among characters, when in fact the dropping of suffixes is almost always only used among people in a close relationship.
Rubius chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
are ranma and makoto gonna get married after this and also will ranma have the next round of kids?
FireInLife chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Ranma's not a father nor a mother, he's a parent...I really like that idea. Gender shouldn't matter when raising a child.

Haha, so Ranma did get a skirt when transforming as a girl. I am interested in why a senshi makes the katana's jewel glow red. A sword passed down from the moon kingdom, or just a default reaction when the owner possesses magic?

Voidling's comment about Ranma already joining...I'm hoping that it's not some form of mind control, and just an alternate Ranma imbued with whatever magic Voidling uses. Or something like that. It'd really suck if Ranma was mind controlled or something like that into switching sides. Of course, it'd be very Sailor Moon like if he ended up fighting Makoto and breaking Voidling's control due to his love for her. I look forward to seeing what will happen :)

I'm a bit confused on why the senshi decided to stand and watch Ranma's fight. Maybe it's just because I'm paranoid, but I would have transformed and kept an eye on Emiko and Kokoro in case the main fight was just a distraction.

Love how Ranma reacted to that accidental breast feeding. I could see you setting it up, but I didn't think you'd actually do it xD

I don't mind the wait time. I actually didn't get to reading this chapter until just now, and I think it was well worth the wait. Thanks for the chapter! _
Cor Strike FX chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I really should have seen this coming, but...ah well.
shugokage chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Nice job on this chapter and great story once again!
XRaiderV1 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
very well done, cannot wait to see what else you surprise us with next.
Hiryo chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I like where the chapter is going.

IMHO I hope not that Ranma will bear the children.

Please update soon!
khammel chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Thanks for posting a new chapter in this engrossing saga. It will be interesting to see how Ranma adapts to 'true' balance in his/her life. To this point, he's comfortable with his alternate form. Now he will have to actually be female as he pitches in to help Makoto with juvenile nutrition duty (and carry a child someday?). Though the knight armor reconfigured for his adopted gender, it's sort of hard to picture exactly what it looks like from the description(s).

Best of luck on your next chapter! I really see no need to apologize, the release schedule doesn't seem slow to me.