Reviews for United Nations
Romana chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
This is so good. Please do more. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Wow. I wish a game like this existed. But, sadly, they'd probably run out of places to the point that you'd be allowed to name your character MarshmellowLand... Or any other made up place. XD But anyways, update soon! Please! With Matthew Williams on top! :P
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
This is a really good story. I would love it if you updated. Of course only when you have the time. :)
Lunevis chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Ohmigosh! XD this is AWESOME.
Please, please, please update!
In The Mix chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This is really interesting so please UPdate soon!
Luigi1997 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Please continue :D
Mariko Higa chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Awww what a cute America and England moment. Pirate hunting I feel so bad for Canada though. I hope he makes more friends than just France. Great chapter. Love it!
foREVerhauntingme chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Lawl Sounds like fun
BlackRitual chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Oh wow, I'm glad this fic is back. W Can't wait to see what you post next!
dustbunniehailey chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait for more of it!
annabluh chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
yay the countries have shown up not much to say, i hope that the next chapter is gona have some awesome plot development! see you next chappy!
Sweet Trickster chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
There's something about this that makes me want to read on. I'm waiting for more! Keep on going, you're doing a great job! (*.*)
ficfan3484 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I love America and Canada America is so enthusiastic.
DotTheAmazing chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Haha! Monkey sinks!

sis: That says money sink.

Oh. Whoops...
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
YAYZ! You updated! I really love this fic, the game sounds like a much awesomer version of Runescape. Awesomer because of PRUSSIA! I'm hyper now from four hours of sleep, can't seem to stop grinning and giggling. So next chappie has lots of boring sailing and then a pirate ambush that's way out of Alfred's league? Sounds fun! I look forward to reading more from you. Hopefully soon? *puppy dog eyes*