Reviews for A Boys' Game
LolaAniara chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I hope you'll find the inspiration to finish this fic, it's really good. All of them are in character and it's especially noticeable with the way you describe Billy. There's not many, if any good Billy/Dave fics out there so i hope that you'll write some more fics about them.
MO-5431 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hi, I love this story. The couple parts I personal don't like are easily forgotten in the wake of awesome that is the rest of the story. I like you portrayal of Dave's character, the wisdom and rage that make up Chavez's character, and the odd mixture of characteristics that made Doc intriguing in the movies where characters like that aren't usually interesting in westerns. I'm looking forward to updates on this story when you get around to them. Thank you for the entertainment.
Fire and Ash chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I hope you update soon, it's a good story! CX
Bidzygirl125 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Okay so im a massive fan of young guns and young guns 2 I just want to say your story is amazing and is written so beautifully I really hope you finish it!
GhostAsylum chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
So u thinking of adding on to this?

I AM INLOVE WITH IT FINALLY A BILLY THE KID SLASH STORY!
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
As a prelude to my review I'd like to say that I've never seen Young Guns, or heard much about it. I only really started reading this story because I couldn't find anything else, and I knew you were damn amazing at writing (-still eagerly awaiting an update of Soul Shadow- ;u; ).

I. Do. Not. Regret. It.

Ohmigosh I LOVE this story~ You portray the characters so realistically that I love them even though I don't know them well~ The plot has me hooked and I can't wait until Chavez and Dave hook up c: (and the hurt/comfort element 'tween Dave and Chavez is so beautiful I want to cry reading it.)

3 I absolutely love this story, and I want chapters/updates, lots of them, as soon as possible :D Pleaseeee~ x3 33
KalaKitsune chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Yay! Chapter 5!

Oh my! I've been waiting for this, and let's just say I have not been disappointed. Also, I'm thinking I need to go back and read FFN rules and regulations because I may have ummm...missed something...

Anyways! Loved the chapter, and even the part about Dave and Billy, although my heart is in it for Chavez and Dave. I'm glad to see into Chavez's thoughts a but more as well, and glad to see he is going with option 'B' which doesn't include killing Dave but protecting him!

Great chapter, can't wait for the next!

Roman
AURORA-DR3AMS chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
AMAZING, I was hooked from the first chapter and couldnt stop reading until i got to this part. Its beautiful and the way you write Dave with such emotion from keeping his man pride but want to be in love with a man in such a tough time is heart wrenching and i cant wait to read what happens next so please hurry :]
KalaKitsune chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Dave! Oh, I felt the burn and prickle of tears start to form, then they were gone... I'm sure I've said this many a time, but honestly, I love this story and your writing!

Also, I had this strong urge to just yell at Chavez. In my mind I kind of maybe pushed him a little... (my poor sad brain...). Dave in pain makes me sad... But this was so good, and I'm so grateful for the new chapter! This is my most anticipated alert I have right now!

I await the next chapter with baited breath!

Kala 'Faust' Kitsune
KalaKitsune chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Another wonderful chapter! I'm trying to find the movies so I can rewatch both of them (was a really big fan of the first one)! Is it bad that I'm happy Billy is gone? I never liked him all to much compared to Dick (who died to early), and Chavez... But I love Dave, do all is right in the world for the moment!

Can't wait for the next one!
KalaKitsune chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Oh my! I've been waiting for this, and I know I should be resting up for another long day at work tomorrow, but I had to read and review!

"With the mutant, calico face of Billvez in his mind,"

Billvez! And with that quoted, I am fully convinced that you are brilliant! I love your writing and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Lostboysfan123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
please update
KalaKitsune chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Pease continue! I love Young Guns and I read this as soon as my without alert pinger a messages to my gmail. I really would love to see where you could take this.

~Rome