Reviews for Naruto Country
The Best of Naruto chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
It's good to hear from you again Kyuubi16. However you got to make these chapters longer. Its an interesting story but an eight hundred word chapter to me doesnt really count as a chapter to me. It should be at least around 3-5K long.
whitetigerofthenight321 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Hey this is whitetiger here. A friend shot me an email about your stories and asked if I would review them. Though harem isn't really my style, I do admire your originality. P.M. me if you want to chat.
giantman777 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
check out sgt frog it woul make a great crossover whith naruto
MattFujiwara chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Chapters could be a little longer. Yet, nice chapter.
MattFujiwara chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Pretty fun and naru/saku/ino is always appreciated.
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Just checked the Donkey Kong Country section of the Naruto crossovers and your correct this is the 1st story for that category
cmcwiki chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
even though it was disappointing, at least kakashi was smart about being captured.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
...wut?

it's a very... interesting beginning and it will be nice to see how things turn out.
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Very unique, very unique indeed. It's like their personalities are a mix between normal, canon and comedic relief. I'm curious about some of these genetic traits you mentioned, they are like mutations right? I can't wait to see what other powers will be shown off. Oh, and I really ike that way you mentioned the kongs and it was really funny to "hear" about diddy and dixie getting it on in front of a crowd, hilarious even. Oh, I'm done writing up that guy now by the way so he will be sent in soon.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I hope that story was up fo the next chapter.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
A world fusion between Donkey Kong Country and Naruto. . . .that sounds wierd and I absolutely have to see more. This sounds so awesome and though I'm not surprised that no one has thought of as the two seem compeltely unrelated it has massive potential. It already seems like it will be action packed and I can't wait to see what other roles will be filled by which naruto characters.
Master390 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loved it! Really liked this story so far! I can't wait till you update the story! See ya!