Reviews for Storybook Love
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aah! That was SO CUTE! Aaaah! LOVED it! 333
Awesome!
Kudos! LOTS of Kudos! :):):):)
Steampunkmagic chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
My face hurts from smiling! I absolutly loved this :D
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Can't believe I've not reviewed before!

I keep coming back to this one because it's fantasticness is epic! It has me in stitches most of the time, it's brill.

Love it loads

Loz
Fredou chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Kiiia *.*

So cute ! I loved it. Really it was so sweet and full of tenderness :) Amazing story. Makes me want to tell a story like this to my kids (well, when I have kids... if I have kids ;p)

Steve is so adorable. I really like MacDanno stories with Grace in them.

Anyway, thanks ! (And sorry for my English, I'm French. So I don't know if it was good).
JasmineMercer2514 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh my god, i loved this story, so cute, please make another one. loved the quotes from the princess bride and austin powers 3.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh my gosh. You were not kidding about the humor. I could not stop laughing at how utterly adorable and hilarious this story was. I love Grace to pieces! The quotes and the whole last section was fantastic. I am definitely recommending this story to one of my friends. Thank you for the laugh and the fabulous story.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I read this on my quest to read every fic archived (or the ones I liked the summaries of) at the Waves of Love Comm, but then found it on ff and god it's so cute and amazing and i love it and you are a fantastic writer and MOREMOREMORE. :]
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
got that right true love always wins
MissFee chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE! :D

I love this, its gorgeous! The way you've told it just makes me all mushy and gooey and... frankly a little pathetic, but it's just brilliant. You've made my weekend!

I'm off now in search of more of your goodies - not as much fun as a Knight looking for a Prince, but whatever...

Love fee xo
DestinChild chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh my gosh. This has to be one of my favorite stories now. Now I got most of the references, including the awesome Princess Bride, however I didn't get the everything is better with flamingos one. What's it from? I might know it and just forgot. Anyway wonderful story.
Wildrook chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ok, need to review each of these separately because they are just so good. Have I mentioned that I love your writing style? Seriously, you always hit the right tone with every story you write. You can weave the most disparate fandoms together and they fit perfectly. It's amazing. That being said, I really enjoyed the style of this story. Having Gracie tell the fairy tale was not only cute but made the story more interesting. And I could totally picture Steve's reactions from Gracie's responses to him, lol. Yay for Steve and Danno figuring things out at the end without having to be hit upside the head with a clue by four (although on the other hand I'm sort of sad that it didn't take longer after the long stretch in the A-Team plot, then again, I'm sure you have a multitude of plot bunnies hopping around, so I'm not worried :D ) Great job as usual, on to the next one!
tanya13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
omg loved this story! awewsome characterizations! and soo original!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Nicely done!
Elly2k chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I loved the "fairytale" story type haha..Would there be more? totally worth reading! Great writting!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was a great bedtime story, even with all the kissing stuff, thank you very much ;)

Loved it!