Reviews for DBZ times at West High School
Vegeta14 chapter 33 . 1/14
I really like your story its really well written keep up the good work, but you and your readers should definitely check out The Wrong Timeline by Vegitoisbae its really funny so go check it out!
FireStorm1991 chapter 33 . 1/3
What a funny chapter, but all I have to say is poor Tarble. I didn't forget he was stuck up there...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 33 . 12/27/2016
Are you serious?! Someone copied and pasted your story?! That is just f***ed up! Makes me so f***ing angry!

OMG, you started off this chapter with the same song as me in my new story xD ("Groundhog Day Christmas")! Funny how that happens! God, these pranks Vegeta keeps pulling on Tarble are outright cruel, but they make me laugh so damn hard!

["Hey, it's not our fault Tarble's nothing more than an afterthought," Vegeta shrugged.

"Just because that's true-"

"Dad!" Tarble whined.]

My God, you are killing me here! I totally love this! Every line's got me hooked! Great chapter and Merry Christmas! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
OMG, Turles is totally setting Krillin up and the bald, little fool is falling right into his snare!

Hahahaha Sultan Raditz!

"Hey Tarble, do you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring." xD!

As always, loved the chapter! You crack me the f**k up! Great work! Hope you update again soon! :)
elianni chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
Thumbs up all the way glad ur back
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
Vegeta's sister just appeared out of thin air, it seems hahaha! Oh well, I'll just roll with it, anyway! No more chapters! :O

But it says "complete"! Darn, I've been had! How could you?! :(

Anyway, hope you update hahaha! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
Whoa what, Fasha suddenly became Gine?! Now that's confusing! Should've kept it consistent, methinks! :/

And damn, is the next chapter really the last?! It seems too soon! :(
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 29 . 9/16/2016
LOL Trust Raditz to suddenly perk up at the news of a woman's magazine, this damn perv hahaha! :D

OMG Bardock too?! Fasha's totally gonna kill him now! HAHAHAHA Knew it! So freaking predictable! Poor Tarble's in trouble, even though it wasn't his fault haha!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 28 . 9/16/2016
Ah, Yamcha's a player, eh? Well, that sucks! Perhaps Bulma ought to reconsider her options! Wow, Yamcha seems like a real jerk in your story, forcing an issue like that! No means no, wolf man!

Whoa nice, it's more Saiyans and these ones are loyal to the throne, I bet! Awesome! And yeah, I remember that Tora was a part of Bardock's crew! Perfect reunion! 'Twas a very enjoyable chapter, indeed! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
"You are destined to spend your life alone." xD OMG Poor Turles! Well, he did have that quasi-relationship with Chi-Chi, I'll give him that hahaha!

Most curious to see what happens next! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
OMG really, you take two twins as your dates?! Raditz is so unscrupulous! Oh man, I can't wait to see Tarble and Suri. I'm almost certain she'll be a bomb! Let's just wait and see! "Your ego's even bigger than that mop of yours." Oh my God, Suri totally ripped Raditz a new one! Have to say, he deserved that, big time!

Oh, don't even try it Turles! You stand no chance! Oh God, that was mad, how Suri slammed Turles to the ground! I like this girl!

Whoa shit, suspense! The freaking PTO's finally sniffed out the hiding spot of the Saiyans! This is terrible! Come on Vegeta, Goku, get ready for some action! You're both needed, big time!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Paragus is such a piece of trash, doing that to his children! Freaking bastard! Ah Yamcha's here at last! I was wondering where he was, all this time haha! Seems another obstacle's come up between Bulma and Vegeta! Hope it can be knocked down soon, in the gentlest means possible! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
Hope Bulma/Vegeta find their way towards one-another.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
I bet Suri's going to be a super hot babe and Raditz and Turles will be ultra jealous when they found out hahaha! Ah, poor Bulma's all jelly now! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
LOL Immortality for Christmas! Trust Veg-man to say that! Oh God, poor Tarble, I genuinely sympathize with that guy! Vegeta's the most horrible big brother ever! I feel super bad for little Tarble!