Reviews for Slow Burn
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
So it IS a mission now, courtesy of the big boss herself, Joan. And they have to keep up with the pretense, oh this is going to be such fun! Hopefully, they don't go overboard with their expenses, otherwise Joan's going to have their heads.

Wonder what's going to happen next? Will there be any more updates? Hopefully.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
It looks like Auggie has a handle on things. This incident might just have turned into a mission - are they going to inform Joan of what's been going on? I wonder if that bad guy spying on them has someone to relieve him? ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Slow burn, huh? How slow? I might just cause a conflagration if it's too much to bear. ;p

What did the bad guys want with Annie? Is she in danger? How did Auggie know? How far will this role playing go? Sparks are already flying and it's only the beginning.

Dun. Dun. Dun. I can't wait for what happens next.
CamJ chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hi, I really love your story so far, will you continue it ?
dluetbooks chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I love this I want to read more! You need to write more!
das1771 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Rereading some of my favorites and this is definately one of them. Hope you add more to the story. Would love to see how it ends. Good writing. Thanks.
cool cat2 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Love to see where this goes I sure hope you keep on writing
Marie King chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Please add more chapters! This story is my dream storyline 4 the show! I love it you captured Annie and Auggie's rapport amazingly well!
DT-RH-JA-JB chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Fantastic! Please update.
h2olgd chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I really love this story and the struggle they are both going through. I hope you plan to finish it! Please finish it!
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
More, please! This is a great story and I really, really want more!
reina13 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
love it hope you update again soon
timundvin chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
this story is great, please continue!
guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Anxiously waiting for more.
Athena64 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Very nice so far... I'm with you... please write more? Thank you!