Reviews for The Girl Of My Dreams
Skye chapter 9 . 4/11
Bloody hell! My hopes! You crushed me! Good story though.
Area808code chapter 23 . 3/23
This Elaine girl, is giving a head ache. She's got Harry and me confused! Firstly, she was hoping that she wuold like to be be Harry's dream girl. And then, when Harry finally admits that she is in fact his dream girl, she tells him that this can't happen. Now, Harry gets hurt and will probably be in dream land for awhile. Where is Hermoine? Please update soon.
Grazielly chapter 23 . 3/23
continue
Lady Sylvanas chapter 23 . 3/22
Whoa
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 22 . 3/11
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter.
area808code chapter 22 . 3/11
Well that was short...and sweet. Maybe Harry and Elaine will lay it all out the open and finally admit to one another that they should be together.
area808code chapter 21 . 3/8
Not only is Harry in a dream, but he is like in a dense fog about who is his dream girl. I hope he will finally wake up soon and makes up his mind who is going to be the lucky, or lucky, girl. Anyone of the three candidates, in my opinion (Hermione, Ginny or Elaine) would do just fine. Update soon.
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 21 . 3/8
Update soon! This chapter is really good! Great job!
area808code chapter 20 . 3/5
All indications are leaning toward Elaine as Harry's "dream girl". But there is another girl, besides Ginny, that should be added into the mix. I think Hermione has all the attributes necessary to be Harry's dream girl. Just a thought! Update soon.
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 20 . 3/5
Pleaes update soon! You left me with doubts. I love tnis chapter finally Harry opens his eyes!
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 19 . 3/4
Update soon! Please!
Grazielly chapter 18 . 3/3
continue
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 16 . 3/2
Please update soon. This is a great story and I can't wait to see what will happen.
Tangolikeoak chapter 16 . 3/2
Im so glad this is back! Thank you so much for writing!
Tangolikeoak
Question...Who is Elaine? Your OC or something?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »