Reviews for The Girl Of My Dreams
CeeJaay29 chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Wow... Just wow.. can't say anything else..

The way you attached the OC Elaine/Elle Port in the story is just amazing. She seemed so real in all the previous chapters that it was hard to believe she's not an original HP charcter.
And the ending was completely awesome. I admit there was a fraction of second where I almost groaned to myself when I realized its all Harry's mind playing tricks. But the last few paragraphs are super cool.
The story is not just amazing.. it's ammmmaayyyyyyyzzzing.
All the best for more.
area808code chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
A dream which at times was a nightmare for Harry. Now reality begins with Elle Layne Port. It is nice to end the story this way.
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Loved the chapter! Is this going to be the last chapter or is there going. To be an epilogue?
Daisuki1993 chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Hello,

First of all it's been a long time since a enjoy a Harry potter fiction. Really most of them are so very a like with only few original one as yours _. I also like you style well I am not the best in English since it's not my native language but nothing to stop me from reading it so far

Moreover ... Took him long to figure things out ! Harry it's really dense haha I almost feel sorry but really he is not very observative, is he? Well I suppose the situation have a big part in it.
Oh the reaction of Elaine is realistic and very normal and very intelligible. I would have reacted like her if the boy I love for so long only notice me because of a dream girl !
You really did a good job in this aspect at least it's my opinion.

Well ... I am sure he will fixe it, won't he?

Waiting for the next chapter
Kazume Suigama chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Nooo! Darn you cliff hangers.
Great story btw.
Matanator chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Wow... Harry is dense...
This should be the definition of 'dramatic irony'
And I love the pun on the title of this chapter (if that was implied)
Keep it up :P
Skye chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Bloody hell! My hopes! You crushed me! Good story though.
Area808code chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
This Elaine girl, is giving a head ache. She's got Harry and me confused! Firstly, she was hoping that she wuold like to be be Harry's dream girl. And then, when Harry finally admits that she is in fact his dream girl, she tells him that this can't happen. Now, Harry gets hurt and will probably be in dream land for awhile. Where is Hermoine? Please update soon.
Grazielly chapter 23 . 3/23/2014
continue
Lady Sylvanas chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Whoa
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter.
area808code chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Well that was short...and sweet. Maybe Harry and Elaine will lay it all out the open and finally admit to one another that they should be together.
area808code chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Not only is Harry in a dream, but he is like in a dense fog about who is his dream girl. I hope he will finally wake up soon and makes up his mind who is going to be the lucky, or lucky, girl. Anyone of the three candidates, in my opinion (Hermione, Ginny or Elaine) would do just fine. Update soon.
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Update soon! This chapter is really good! Great job!
area808code chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
All indications are leaning toward Elaine as Harry's "dream girl". But there is another girl, besides Ginny, that should be added into the mix. I think Hermione has all the attributes necessary to be Harry's dream girl. Just a thought! Update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »