Reviews for Dreams vs Reality
charcoopfan1 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Do you plan to continue this story? I love it so so so much!
Louise24601 chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
So just finished the story, it's really great, your interpretation of Charlottes feelings (all characters in the show as well) is brilliant and very believable; I hope you'll post a new chapter soon, I'm dying to read more of this :)
Louise24601 chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
I started this story just yesterday and it's really great, this chapter is possibly the cutest description of a relationship I ever read, it was just beautiful :)
charcoopfan1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
I am thrilled that you updated and I hope I'll see another update soon again. Poor Charlotte, I hope she'll find comfort in Cooper and the support group.
LillyMaldonado chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for next chapter.
Veridissima chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
Love it
katiska chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
Ahhhhh! You're one of those people that makes really amazing stories, that hook you in, but only post a new chapter once a month, aren't you!
charcoopfan1 chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
aaah, it's sooo goood! I hope we get some good Charlotte and Cooper scenes soon! I love your story and I got super excited when I saw that you had updated, woho!
Veridissima chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Love it
LillyMaldonado chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
Another great chapter! Keep up the awesome work. It's enchanting.
ppvcfan chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God that was hot! Great writing! I love it! Keep writing please!
charcoopfan1 chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
Ooooh, I loved this chapter. I particularly liked the ending with Charlotte and Cooper's back and forth. I love those two! It's great to see Charlotte starting up a friendship with someone else in a similar situation that she's in, and I hope they can support each other throughout the meetings. I also hope we'll read more of Charlotte's struggles in between the meetings. I looooove this story so so so much! Keep rocking!
katiska chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
Beautifully written chapter. I really enjoy this story and I hope you update it as soon as you find the time. Thank you.
charcoopfan1 chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
First let me just tell you that I'm SO happy you updated again, I hope I'll get to read more of this in the very near future. Second, wow! I loved the chapter! Very in character for Charlotte! I hope she makes friends with the girl in the bathroom but I also hope she makes use of the group. It would be interesting to see her start her journal for example. Either way - AMAZING work, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Veridissima chapter 18 . 3/17/2012