Reviews for Chuck vs The Three Day Tour
sharpce chapter 12 . 2/24
Where to begin...
Well even if I watched Chuck back in 2007-2012 and liked the show very much, I only learned to love it in Summer 2017 when I re-watched it. Then I found fanfiction and since October 2017 I'm hooked. I've read all the great ones - the Frea's and Quistie's the Wepdiggy's and WvonB's, the Steampunk's and Kate McK's and so on and I appreciate all the new writers and their outstanding work (really there's a lot of hot stuff out there right now) but then I found this fic on someones favorites list and to be honest, after reading the first paragraph I thought 'well another one of those bryce related stories, could be boring' HOW WRONG I WAS!
This is by far the best of the best I've ever read here.
It's funny and very entertaining (I loved the scene, where Ellie is at the airport with the not so secret agents "getting them to smile was a disaster.") it's heart-warming and exciting, it's detailed and informing (all the survival stuff) and most of all it is very - and I mean it - very well written. You Sir do know your craft!
It's a shame, that you are not writing any more and even if you are'nt around here and may never read this review - I feel that I have to pay you some respect for your work and I'm going to recommend this story to everyone I talk to.
THANK YOU!
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
One of the best Chuck stories out there by far. Not sure how many times I have read it but I've loved it every time. A shame that there was never a sequel. If you ever get that itch to write again we will be waiting.
jpwood chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
very good story, loved the totally new angle,,, look forward to the sequel
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
That was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with that story. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Angsty Chuck and Sarah. A favorite of mine. Thanks for writing.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Great story! Well done!
Jbear1974 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Fantastic story! It's 2015 and I am just reading it. Loved the storyline you created. Enjoyed Chuck's take charge attitude on the island. Really enjoyed the proposal scene. Looking forward to more stories!
LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Awesome ending! I loved that Casey always has their backs, even when they're least expecting it!
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
It's so cute. I imagine Sarah would have been super impatient.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Haha that was cute. I doubt Sarah would ever have waited till Chuck was ready to ask her.
knightrid3r chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Great story loved it! After Chuck and Sarah's somewhat bipolar personalities in the first few chapters I thought the story was extremely well written and loved the way Chuck and Sarah grew together. Wish you had wrote a sequel.
knightrid3r chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
What happened to Chuck at the beginning of this chapter. I liked that he was standing up for himself and started pushing Sarah away because of the Bryce thing, but then he just reverted back to his old lovesick puppy self. Then Sarah kissed him, only to then push him away, say it's only a cover, and hang on another guys arm (one she just met). What the fuck?

I know your trying to build up some angst and even though I'm a little pissed at Sarah, that made no sense having her do that. Also I don't think once did I ever hear Sarah refer to Chuck as the intersect, especially when she is trying to get back in his good graces. And you had her kiss Bryce back out of habit, really? So if he started taking off her clothes would she have had sex with him?

I understand your trying to build some angst but to be honest these events don't really make much sense unless Sarah has schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder.

I am liking the story though.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
I've read this story at least three times now and just discovered I'd never reviewed it! Sorry about that. I really enjoyed it, my only complaint is they it ended, lol! Great job and I hope you write stories! Thanks for sharing this awesome adventure with us!
phathead01 chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Amazing story! Thanks for writing!
phathead01 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
This is amazing! Can't believe it took me this long to find your writings. Marc Vun Kannon posted something on one of his stories about you. This is great writing.