Reviews for Bride With a Paper Ring
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Wow...heavy
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was pretty confusing for about half of it but there was a lot of tension in the story that transmits to the reader. Good writing.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Update this 1! I lovedit and I'm not much of a Roy and arty fan but arty is my all time fav that's how I found it so anyways that's a lot comin from me :D I want them to countiue the series so bad but it suks cuz online it said they should continue the first quater of next year that's like forever away!
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OH I LIKED THIS...
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Nnnoooooeeeesss! Roy and artemis forever!

But anyways, enough of that.

There are no words to describe how much i absolutely LOVED this! :)

~Alyss
mrboogie94 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aw, I'll be waiting. I've been anticipating a Roy/Artemis fic for a while.
MidnightRoulette chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Whoa intense scene! It was very well-written I think the Roy/ Artemis pairing just works so well! One thing, is the other woman Cheshire? Just a guess, I could be wrong lol, but I'd like to know all the same. I will definitely watch out for the next installment!
gendrywaters chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It was a beautiful story, you got each of their personalities on the spot, I truly loved it. You did an amazing job. I think you should do a song fic. using Adele’s Someone like You. It a song about women that is looking for a lost love only to find him happily married with beautiful children. I think you should have Roy and Artemis run into each other and Artemis meeting Lain. Then Artemis having thoughts on how she and Roy were supposed to have children.