Reviews for White Houses
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Great story! Please continue it! :)
Rinku-Chan 333 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I would add to my favorites, but the site's locked me out of my account, methinks. Buuuuuut, enough on that. Very good so far, i can't wait for the next chapter! .
MadameLovely chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Absolutely enthralled, dear! I love the modern aspect added to the characters, especially Merrill (Merrill and Fenris fangirl, sorry ;P) A superb piece of work and I suggest you continue writing!
GrimsonAshes chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Awesome job! Keep it up! Waiting for the next chapter!
Shacary chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Still good stuff, your writing style is great. Fenris seems a little OOC but with the modern age of society that could all tie in very well. Im lookig forward to the next chapter!
Soul-Jazz chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Wow! Good story! I look forward to the futre chapters! Definitely favouriting this :D
Aesir23 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Modern Dragon Age huh? I like it, it's quite an interesting spin and I can't wait to see what else you conjure up.
Shacary chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have to agree witht he previous reviwewer, I found it fun, still in character and I seem to be drawn more and more to au. you write well , and hope to see more.
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
An interesting idea. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. I love AU but so few people write it. Yay for you! Great so far!
ShyWriter413 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
How exciting! I'm the first review. I guarantee it won't be the last. You story is pure fun! What a delightful idea, especially going into summer. I am not usually one who appreciates this type of A/U... especially high school setting ones... but this idea is refreshing and new... and I really like how you've incorporated the modern with the Thedas. I can't wait to see where you're going to take it next. Looking forward to the next chapter... Hurry, please! :) Happy writing!