Reviews for The Way We Were
JustAnotherGirlInTheWorld chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Absolutely beautiful 3
Dr34ming chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Lovely. Mage Hawke is definitely my favourite. I love Carver, spoilt aroogant little **** that he is! :D
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Sniff sniff. At least Hawke would make a good queen.
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Poor unloved Fenris. I like the idea of carver nailing it to the chanter's board.
Frankie in Like chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Another eloquent, Hawke-ish letter! I like how you've incorporated her love/annoyance with Anders into the letter, without letting it get overbearing. The little side-notes on Orana and Cullen and the cat thing just add icing on the cake! ;)

I'm so glad you've continued this series, and I can't wait for Hawke's next letter! :)
Frankie in Like chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I loved this. Very wrought with emotion, a constant, confusing mix of love and hate and betrayal and protection that makes it easy to understand just how Hawke feels. And it's all exactly the way I'd imagine Hawke would feel when Carver joins the Templars.

Spot on with this one, I really really really hope you write more of these, they're amazing :)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is just spectacular, and very moving. The letter says just about everything that occured to me when Hawke returns from the Deep Roads to find Carver is joining the templars.

I adore the mixture of anger and love, and how Hawke points out that he was the one person she could rely on until he left - and why she can't go and see him. Your Hawke is a very likable and believable character. Simply marvellous! :)