Reviews for Let Me In
JustCallMeMrsPaulLahote chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
heheheheh just read the sequel :P bout to read the third one ! 3 sets of twins pray for them ! :P
mammabear06 chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
Love the sweet ending.
MissSpiderFish chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Amazing!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Loved the story! Such a great ending.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
seriosuly? You start this chapter by making me bite my nails?

MEAN MAX!

hahaha Paul, he must be so nervous and scared hahaha

hahaha i take it back, you arent mean, this is pretty funny... :P

*sigh* i love him so much, masked kisses and all.. so cute that she calls him pooch

ITS A BOY! awwwww! he better be in good health! :P

Thats a very good name :)

shit, what is it now? im scared

WHAT! twins? OMG! OMG! how? ohh im so happy!

aww their initials are A.M.. Ohh you should've name the other like Paul Michael and theyr could be A.M and P.M LOL (yes, im very lame)

WOAH! we jumped to 2 years later? 4 boys total! nyla is the queen! i love it! paul and his boys.. oh lordy, they must reek havoc!

ohh the AM and NR twins :)

she ahd her girl! and a boy! hahahaha i love your names! KL

OHHH NOOOO poor kaci! Paul is NEVER gonna let her go anywhere... and her 4 older brothers and a boy twin who is still older! if Nyla suffered and she only had 3 bro's can you imagine Kaci with 5 brothers and Paul!

paul is such a good daddy

ohhh im at a crossroads, do I want Kaci to phase? im not entirely sure that I dont want her to...

Joren.. ohh I LIKE IT, VERY MUCH.. haha this time it's jakes son and Paul's daughter.. (karma of the stories LOL)

they are ALL great parents

.GAWD. how adorable was this ""Baby if you're not standing next to me at the pearly gates. They will never let me in.""

MAXINE, my heart bursts!
Stargazer1364 chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Awww... I loved the ending! Dang, three sets of twins! I didn't even expect the first one! o
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
O my God, I loved it! That was seriously one of the best endings of a story I have ever read! I can't wait till the next 1!
Rushforlife chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Great way to end an amazing story; any more work in the future?
Angel N Darkness chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
awwww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
Nice chapterb ;)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
yeah i was gonna say the same thing, Nyla is like "super mom" she's about to pop and she is painting the whole room!

Paul is so loving!

haha he is so funny hahaa so silly

aww i love him so much..

Nylaaaaaaaaaaaa... im so sure Paul would LOVE to ear how much you miss him!

seriously, how can you deny him anything when he speaks to you and wraps himself around you like that?

Paul please, if anything you aree doing it so you DONT miss a chance wonce the baby is born! STOP IT

oh! YUP! that's Paul for you! he will give you a complete service, pleasure you, impregnate you AND will break your water.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HE GOES AL OUT!

hahahhaa qhat an idiot! hahaha

hahaha Pregnant woman snapping is hilarious!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
I got really far behind on this story but i'm finally caught up. Great as usual, update soon.
Midnight LeAnn chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
Her labor would be funny. I can picture her screaming and then apologizing. Lol TFN!
Angel N Darkness chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
awww... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Angel N Darkness chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
yay they got em... you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...