Reviews for The Irony of it All
tammyleeroberts chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Please finish this story i love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and jasper take out edward and alice will maria show or the volturi
jaspersmate81 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story and I truly hope you continue to update it. Your Jasper is so sexy with his drawl. Yummy. Your Bella is adorable with her naivety and sarcasm. I love it. Please write more. Keep up with the excellent work.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I love this story :)
I can't wait to read what happens next
I hope u can write more soon
~Belle
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
It was worth the wait. Congratulations on you marriage. Now to the important things: this story is gold. I enjoy reading it. It is well written with proper grammar and acceptable spelling. It has a steady flow and is easy to read. Great job, looking forward to more.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
This is a really well written story. You have good spelling and grammar. The flow of the story is good as well. If you update it will be even better.
TinaF chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Loving the story. Hope to read more soon.
ram chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
great chapter :-)))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting :-))))))))))))))))))
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Really great chapter! I enjoyed it very much. Congrat on the new marriage!
Holidai chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
You have no idea how excited I was to get the alert for this chapter in my Inbox! I loved this update, I am so glad neither one of them is regretting what has happened. I am really looking forward to more. :)
Fenrisulfr chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Nice new chap, glad to see this isn't dead. Congratz on school, the job and the dude. Keep up your awesomeness! XD